Dogs Eating Dogs

Live Fast Die Fun

Haha never once did I think Boxing Mitt could have referred to Romney. the blink guys may have political stances, but they've never shoehorned politics into any of their music, (unless you count, "kids can't vote adults elect them"). I always assumed it was about a boxing glove as mitt is obviously another name used to refer to gloves.

Having said that, Boxing Day makes way more sense, with it mentioning Christmas, I can't believe I never even considered Boxing Day when we heard what we believed the title to originally be.

i wonder if i should hold off for an extra week until the whole EP is out. as many others have said, it might be better to hear all five songs on the same day. all i really wanted was a 30-second preview to get more excited. when i hear a full song beforehand, i usually end up over-listening and skipping the track when i hear the entire release.

Is Boxing Day more of a european custom?? Because I have never heard of it here in D.C. I had to look it up.

Its not an American holiday, I know its practiced in Canada, and I believe its European as well though I'm not sure. I only know about it cuz every damn Calendar lists it even if you never have or will take part in it.

so Boxing Day in other countries is basically Black Friday in America?

No where near extreme. Well here anyway, yeah there are bargain sales but they're not extreme and people don't get trampled. We also have New Years day and New Years holiday for that too. Just at this time of year is when the sales are.

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/blink-182-new-song-boxing-day-rumoured-for-release-today-or-tomorrow/

"Initial reports from 182 Online claimed that a track named Boxing Mitt lifted from the soon-to-be released EP Dogs Eating Dogs would be released either Monday, December 10 or Tuesday, December 11."