Dogs Eating Dogs

Live Fast Die Fun

Errrr wat

Boxing Day makes a hell of a lot more sense than Black Friday. I feel like BF is just so many desperate people in need of a good deal for Christmas, but Boxing Day is like, Christmas is over, have some stuff. I'd feel so much less pressure there.

Boxing Day is practiced in Canada. It's basically our black friday, where everything needs to be sold to make room for the new inventories. Stuff is priced super cheap, and people line up for hours just to get into the store prior to its opening. I always snag some sweet deals on Boxing Day!

just based on the two titles we have already (boxing day and dogs eating dogs) i can basically say with confidence that this EP is going to be a lot more organic and old school blink than neighborhoods. i feel like they have tried too hard to be perfect, even with self-titled. i'm excited to hear something a little more random and less thought out. their best songs and ideas seem to come when they are just fucking around. and i think the same can be said for a lot of artists.

i would not be surprised at all if tom magically sounded different. i mean the dude's voice has basically changed between every album he has ever released. i would be very surprised to hear any "yo oh ohs or year ear ears" on this ep. it wouldn't ruin it for me, but i don't expect it this time around. i feel like they will reinvent themselves a little bit on this ep.