Dogs Eating Dogs

Live Fast Die Fun

my brother tells me the guitar in the intro of Boxing day is out of tune. can someone else hear that?? I can't...

my brother tells me the guitar in the intro of Boxing day is out of tune. can someone else hear that?? I can't...

Yeah, it's really out of tune. The first string he hits, i have no idea which one it is, but its the high one is pretty off. If you ask me, it doesnt matter, infact, it makes the song feel more generic and "real". Not overproduced and Justin Bieber-perfect. It's indie/punk-ish. It may be that weird guitar tom posted a picture of that is playing the intro and i dont think they are to easy to tune.

I listened to the song the first time yesterday and had a friend over who's a pretty good guitar player.

He heard the intro and after 3 seconds he was like - "shit that guitar is out of tune ?!"

I don't hear it but I wonder how doug or tom or any of them don't hear that? I mean damn they sell out arenas for a living..

I listened to the song the first time yesterday and had a friend over who's a pretty good guitar player.

He heard the intro and after 3 seconds he was like - "shit that guitar is out of tune ?!"

I don't hear it but I wonder how doug or tom or any of them don't hear that? I mean damn they sell out arenas for a living..

Yeah i play both guitar and piano and i heard it directly the first time i listned to it. But, as some other people pointed out here, of course it's on purpose. They are musicians, they would hear if something was wrong