Dogs Eating Dogs

Live Fast Die Fun

What's the confusion?

It's released on the 18th, it will be available from iTunes on the 18th in each respective time zone.

It will be available on blink-182.com once it is the 18th in the US.

The only thing they could clear up would be what time on the 18th it will be available on blink-182.com

It's going to be up on file sharing sites soon after it's released on iTunes for anyone that can't wait.

and where is that confirmed?

we have no idea if it will be up for us on the 18th. we are speculating and hoping

and where is that confirmed?

we have no idea if it will be up for us on the 18th. we are speculating and hoping

I'm basing it on past iTunes pre-order experiences. 

I have pre-ordered plenty of things from iTunes in the past and they have all been delivered on the release date in Australian time, generally in the morning.

iTunes have the files, it's nothing to do with blink now.

so i still haven't heard any of the previews... although boxing day i heard the same day it leaked on the internet. i didn't wanna hear it at first cuz' i wanted to hear all the new songs at the same day but i just couldn't wait any longer. but i accidentally heard yesterday a preview of a song but just for like 5 seconds, it probably was when i was young. and it made me cringe the second i heard the same fucking vocal melody of everything's magic.  WTF? i mean come on, we've already also heard that exact same melody in shove and dry your eyes. do we have to listen it again on a 4th song? and to make it worse, its in a blink song. why does tom's AVA influence must infect blink so badly?. i wonder how did mark and travis approve of this. maybe they don't know those AVA songs lol. i'm a big fan of tom since ever, but this really made me mad that he had to rehash one more time that vocal melody that we've already been hearing since 2007. at least i wish that this song is better than the other 3 AVA songs. and i also wish that  blink doesn't use too much synth on this EP. 

I don't think it's a big deal. In the end, the songs turn out to be pretty different from each other even though there's some similarities. Do you listen to new blink songs with a mindset of finding them? I mean, personally, they totally go over my head...

And I can only hope they continue using synth. I love their The Cure influences...

(By the way, don't even bother answering some people here. A good percentage has anger issues or is simply too retarded to be respectful.)