Dogs Eating Dogs

Live Fast Die Fun

I just think it is a horrible rap. I'm not really a rap fan, I used to listen to some, but this was just awful. The beginning of it he doesn't even rap to the rhythm of the song, its just ruins the rest of the rap for me even tho it gets better later in the rap.....I think WIWY is my favorite song so far. The way it builds up into the chorus is just awesome. I hope it is the single but I hope they don't play it out.....

I listened to this on the bus today, I think the chorus on When I was young could be a grower, but the rest of the song is kind of boring, Dog eating dogs could also be a grower, but I don't like it very much, the chorus seems kind of weak to me, Disaster is a pretty good song too, but I miss a good chorus here. Boxing day is a great fucking song except for the drums and Pretty little girl is perfect and I don't even like rap, but I even enjoy the rap in the song, the best song on the ep(at first listen though)

Did anyone else get chills with the words of Pretty Little Girl? I actually got chills and a tear came to my eye, described a lot from when I was just 19/20 ... it was solid. And I love when he's talking bout sitting back relaxing watching the kids and cheering them on... lyrics in that song are amazing.