Dogs Eating Dogs

Live Fast Die Fun

the worst thing is that mark feels so strongly about this ever since blink got back together. he literally had it permanently stuck in his head that this is how people feel and thats it. i mean was he sleeping during the party song? people went nuts for a song they haven't even acknowledged it (as in played the song live before the breakup) since forever.  it's not like that was a fluke, it would happen with so many other songs

Because of the length of this great little EP it would make a great addendum to an album.  Initially when I heard about it, I thought maybe it would fit alongside self titled because of the fact they all worked on it together.  But the reality is that it has a lot in common with Neighborhoods sound wise despite the fact they recorded it differently.  So I'm thinking I'll burn a cd with Neighborhoods and Dogs Eating Dogs together.  However, I'm not sure if I want to straight up just add the songs after Even if She Falls or if I want to integrate the songs into Neighborhoods, and try to do so in a way that still holds a great flow.  I do think that regardless the thing should end with Pretty Little Girl as that makes a better closer than Even If She Falls.  Working out a possible tracklist now.  Obviously if you don't give a shit about this idea, then carry on, but if you've got insight as to what would sound great from DED following and preceding certain songs on Neighborhoods, feel free to help me out.

Their not the only band that relies on greatest hits when it comes to live shows...Sad fact is LOTS of bands do this.

Doesn't make it right. 

On a flip side of everyone saying not to play just greatest hits or singles, which i completely agree with best due to mass overplay im not a big fan of ATST, rock show or first date (not in a hipster "oh god that songs so mainstream" just that ive heard it so much by people using that as a point of reference that im sick of them). Ive never seen blink live, i had tickets to the july 26th(i think) show at brixton (even though we paid for the 25th and was fucked over cos it was cancelled) and didnt get to see them. Id love to see them live, even if it was the hits just because it'd be them. Id consider myself a pretty big fan.

What my terrible attempt at a point was is that even the more dedicated fanbase can be ok with just old singles and GHs live because its still something 

Doesn't make it right. 

On a flip side of everyone saying not to play just greatest hits or singles, which i completely agree with best due to mass overplay im not a big fan of ATST, rock show or first date (not in a hipster "oh god that songs so mainstream" just that ive heard it so much by people using that as a point of reference that im sick of them). Ive never seen blink live, i had tickets to the july 26th(i think) show at brixton (even though we paid for the 25th and was fucked over cos it was cancelled) and didnt get to see them. Id love to see them live, even if it was the hits just because it'd be them. Id consider myself a pretty big fan.

What my terrible attempt at a point was is that even the more dedicated fanbase can be ok with just old singles and GHs live because its still something 

I agree and to me it doesn't matter what they play i'll always go see them live.