Dogs Eating Dogs

Live Fast Die Fun

yeah, i was a bit sarcastic (or whatever it was). i mean, there are a lot more differences in these "similar songs" than similarities. i don't think we should think these are less valuable just because the melody, or the number of syllables per line, or the guitar sounding remind us of another song. when the copied part is the only good thing in a song, well that's a different scenario. but it's not the case with blink.

The sad thing is, Subject to Change was a much better song too.  AND it was a B-Side.  Sum 41 went wayyyyy downhill after Brownsound left and they tried to revert back to being pop punk.  I thought they were really onto something good with Chuck.

Playing shitty metal is being on to something?

I've listened to the entire thing now about 10 times. I'd put it on par with Neighborhoods. It isn't horrible, but it isn't perfect. Obviously the stand out tracks are PLG and DED IMO. They are really good. I feel like all the others are just....eh.. Also because it is an EP, there isn't much there. I find myself skipping mostly to the two songs, so its over pretty quick. I give the others a ton of listens and as background music they are alright, but none of the other 3 really stand out IMO. I like Boxing Day better. It is a sing along track, but it just doesn't really do much for me.

I still hate the rap on PLG, it doesn't belong.

"Yeh ONE ONE ONE"..........yeah, fuckoff beauwolf you are destroying a good song.  I wish they could have put some nice guitar or piano there, it would have been nice.

I have a feeling this one will get old pretty quick for people. But hey, it is a Blink 182 EP at Christmas Time. Weren't expecting it at all. So for what its worth.......its good.

"Yeh ONE ONE ONE"..........yeah, fuckoff beauwolf you are destroying a good song.  I wish they could have put some nice guitar or piano there, it would have been nice.

Funny you should single out the best part of that rap/bridge, the transition phase.

i really love this ep.

not sure about when i was young though, good track but i don't really listen to it that much.

DED reminds me of lycanthrope so much, but it doesn't matter, great song. love the "dogs eating dogs" part and the chorus.

those two songs are really good, but i think the rest is just great.

in disaster i love mark's background vocals and when they both sing "again". i think it sounds so good.

in all objectivity, boxing day isn't that good or even new, but it's totally my kind of music so i totally dig it. what really stands out are mark's vocals. love the way he sings the choruses.

and yeah, pretty little girl is possibly among the top 5 songs they have ever written. tom's vocals in the verses are great, love the melody. i think the lyrics are totally honest and moving. at first i wasn't sure if i liked the rap part, but after a few listens, i think it fits perfectly.

and yeah, i'm kind of a fanboy. but i can see why one doesn't like this ep that much.

did you guys hear that sub bass in disaster? kicks in at 0:49 and 0:54 and then in the chorus at 1:24. sounds so cool. you need good speakers/headphones though

First time I heard that with good quality headphones really threw me off, thought it was a truck outside passing by or something like that 

i was actually just thinking how incredible plg would sound if it was a mark bridge instead of a yeowolf rap. that would be gold. im afraid they wont be playing plg live because of that bridge now. they cant exactly recreate it... im feeling when i was young and dogs eating dogs are going to be played live