Dogs Eating Dogs

Live Fast Die Fun

I don't know that i've seen one either, just heard those '04 booties...any recommendations?

Or just search "stay together for the kids2004 wembley" and the upload by mlg182 is pretty decent 

EDIT : if anyone comes across tabs for the bridge there feel free to throw it at me please. sorry for going off topic 

Or just search "stay together for the kids2004 wembley" and the upload by mlg182 is pretty decent 

EDIT : if anyone comes across tabs for the bridge there feel free to throw it at me please. sorry for going off topic 

dont know how to write tabs but it sounds like.....

slide from C# to D to E octaves on the first clean part on A and G strings

harmonics are A and D on 12th fret of A and D strings, then A and E on the 12th and 7th fret of A string...with overdrive and flange

next part are those octave slides again

i will say, the songs on this EP, like most songs mark hoppus has some part of, have just fun fun fun basslines to play along to.  Even the really really simple stuff like Disaster is just fun to play just because of the effects and the way the song swings.  Pretty Little Girl is the most fun to play of the bunch though, just a great melody in general.

additionally, for some odd reason I've realized that I only care for the first 8 songs on neighborhoods, but love all 5 of these guys so I just threw them together as a single album as I'm transferring all my stuff to my new iphone......weird how literally only the first 8 neighborhoods songs mattered to me and the rest I was just sorta eh on, only noticed it after i'd chosen and put the songs on my iphone.

Like it a little better, but I'm not into new blink stuff. Boxing Day is refreshing, an acoustic album some day would be intresting. Dogs eating dogs is an ok song, shouldn't have Tom sing in it.

Other 3 sings are AVA feat. Mark Hoppus, crappy shitmusic.

Here we go again with this shit.