Dogs Eating Dogs

Live Fast Die Fun

Good point about them unnecessarily squeezing all of their influences into one song thongrider. They should all be able to contribute to a song even if it is not "their" song or their style. For example, Tom should be able to play normal guitar riffs in a mark song without forcing in delay and effects.

i think the intros were probably longer and mark and travis forced tom to shorten them, which makes them seem akward shoehorned into the song. i feel like songs should have awesome crazy thought out intros or no crazy intros at all. no in between stuff.

Neighborhoods was pretty good! forcing yourself to like music is kind of weird, but I see what you mean, I really want to like the DED ep too and it's pretty good, but it's not as good as Neighborhoods.

I went back to listen to Neighborhoods today after a long break, and I forgot how awesome some of those tracks were.

If they wouldn't have revealed that information, no one would be able to tell the difference between the two. It's cool that that they recorded it together, but I'm more interested in the final

product than the process.

• Like 2

Neighborhoods i liked after a month or so and then i started feeling like i just forcing myself to like certains bits and songs when all the hype went down. Now i don't listen to it at all and if i even put it on i kind of just feel weird listening to it.  Doesn't feel right.

DED on the other hand i'm more accepting of it although i haven't listened to it a minute. I was listening to it almost every for the 2 weeks it came out and then i just stopped listening to it but when i go back and listen to the songs i generally just like them better. I look at it as the step in the right direction all the songs are good but Pretty Little Girl is the right direction for them to go into. 

By the way i shit tired right now so my little 2 cents probably makes no sense.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Ghent" data-cid="1039222" data-time="1358101322"><p>

If they wouldn't have revealed that information, no one would be able to tell the difference between the two. It's cool that that they recorded it together, but I'm more interested in the final<br />

product than the process.</p></blockquote>

No shit. I hate how people say that bugs them. Like you wouldnt have even known

If they wouldn't have revealed that information, no one would be able to tell the difference between the two. It's cool that that they recorded it together, but I'm more interested in the final

product than the process.

We would be able to tell a difference, after listening to this band as much as we have, we can tell even if they didn't tell us that information.

In all honestly I think PLG and DED are great, the rest are just kind of blah.

So I guess Blink isn't promoting this album. Maybe show up and play some songs live somewhere? Do a single? A video? Is any of that going to happen? One con of not having a label is that although you get more cash up front from the albums sale, you also have to finance your own promotion. I think Tom learned the hard way on that when he dropped $500K of his own cash on a shitty AVA album that went nowhere.

In all honestly I think PLG and DED are great, the rest are just kind of blah.

So I guess Blink isn't promoting this album. Maybe show up and play some songs live somewhere? Do a single? A video? Is any of that going to happen? One con of not having a label is that although you get more cash up front from the albums sale, you also have to finance your own promotion. I think Tom learned the hard way on that when he dropped $500K of his own cash on a shitty AVA album that went nowhere.

learned?

Do you think there will be a serious 'wtf' moment if you showed blink's progression to someone who had no idea who they were? Not in a sense that 'woah they have a different sound', but more in the fact that it would be like "What the hell happened!?" 

It's hard to judge with an objective viewpoint, but I always wonder how blink sounds now to an unbiased mind.