Dogs Eating Dogs

Live Fast Die Fun

It just occurred to me that i think at least the single will be released Nov. 20th... Heres why. 20th of every month they released those posters. 20 being 20 years of blink and also the 20th of this month falls on a tuesday. Which most dvds/games/albums etc get released.

That'd be prett sweet. Can def see them putting out a song around thanksgiving.

It just occurred to me that i think at least the single will be released Nov. 20th... Heres why. 20th of every month they released those posters. 20 being 20 years of blink and also the 20th of this month falls on a tuesday. Which most dvds/games/albums etc get released.

Its possible! if they got the song done last week mixing and mastering for it would be done in a few days.

Its possible! if they got the song done last week mixing and mastering for it would be done in a few days.

they know we like if we have more versions of a song, so i can see they'll release a song before the final mixing and mastering (what they've done with heart's all gone or +44's no it isn't)

9 years already :shock:

Yeah, I know right? ... I remember skipping my Geography class to go and get it, and I pushed a kid through the rack who was trying to grab a copy ... and there was like.. 50 copies, I just wanted it first....and then I ran back into my Geography class and wouldn't take my headphones off... I just didn't want to be marked as totally absent. lol. Seems like just yesterday.