Boxing Day (Premiere Today)

blink--182

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Blink182acti0n" data-cid="1035113" data-time="1355627073"><p>

Where does he live? Lets all go kick his ass.</p></blockquote>

I'm not quite sure but I fear he lives in my city,but he's not German. He's from Eastern Europe.

Btw I saw him at an AVA concert. I was standing in 3rd row and then I looked left and saw him... He was PRETTY into it.

Whoever this girl is that he is allegedly dating must have very little idea of who Tom Delonge is outside of his massive fandome.  Maybe she doesn't even recognize that he is that much like another person who he worships.  I mean, without really knowing, he could seem like.. well, Tom. But a little more pathetic and creepy.

The reality of him dating a girl is questionable though

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="knapton" data-cid="1035285" data-time="1355713130"><p>

everyone tell him he looks nothing like Tom, probably would kill him inside. Just be like I dont know why everyone says you look like tom you look nothing like him</p></blockquote>

Hahahaha let's do this, seriously.