iTunes Previews for Dogs Eating Dogs

Odi

Weird...I'm not sure what to make of the previews. I'll reserve my judgement for the whole songs, but one things for sure is that this is a "new" blink. Sounds absolutely nothing like their old stuff, not even Neighborhoods.

The beginning of the first song sounds like Saturday Love by AVA lol. Tom Delonge is seriously the most creative uncreative person - he rips off himself and plays/rehashes all his old shit and yet can come up with brand new songs. Sheez.

Edit; After listening to the 90 second previews, kind of bummed. Didn't really like any of the songs THAT much, Tom sounds super boring. Pretty Little Girl sounds interesting and yet that's because they're using synths...

Interesting. I wonder how much influence Tom had in the overall formation of these songs. I mean, it seemed like blink started going full fledged once he was on board, and now it seems as if he's the dominant one in the album. It's just kind of weird. Thought there would be a lot more Mark or back and forth...from the sounds of it it definitely could have used Mark. Then again these are only previews of half the songs.

my opinion is the exact opposite of dw's... these songs are great, except pretty little girl, that one hs weaker verses. the chorus is strong though.

anyway, the comparsion with ava is boring and annoying. how long will you play this? the first song sounds NOTHING like saturday love. well, both songs start with a fast verse - just like 95464545413 other songs. (so basically they are similar because both were sung by tom delonge, whoa.) and the lyrics are "very ava"? tom should be schizophrenic so he could write completely different lyrics