iTunes Previews for Dogs Eating Dogs

Odi

Starting to dig the chorus of Disaster (especially the end). Seriously, for me its Tom who makes or breaks the song.

Verses are still a bit boring, mainly because of the drums. I noticed that Travis' drumming on this EP is basically the same as on Neighborhoods, which was alright I guess.

Never thought I'd say this, but I think Travis is stuck with a set of drum patterns, it's like he hit a creative wall or something (drummers here probably noticed it too). I think a good producer could maybe help him? Or maybe he could listen to other styles music to get some inspiration??

Starting to dig the chorus of Disaster (especially the end). Seriously, for me its Tom who makes or breaks the song.

Verses are still a bit boring, mainly because of the drums. I noticed that Travis' drumming on this EP is basically the same as on Neighborhoods, which was alright I guess.

Never thought I'd say this, but I think Travis is stuck with a set of drum patterns, it's like he hit a creative wall or something (drummers here probably noticed it too). I think a good producer could maybe help him? Or maybe he could listen to other styles music to get some inspiration??

I kinda agree with you. Travis is stuck, he's amazing to watch, but he just found a nice place to stay. Anyway, I don't care that much. I'm not only wanting to see/hear a super spectacular drummer. I love the feeling.That's what really matters.

I think Travis needs to delve into metal a little bit now.  He's never really shown his skills as a metal drummer, I think it could liven him up a bit and add even more versatility to his play style if he learned some of the harder blast beat patterns and stuff.

Except Blink aren't a metal band? it's not like they really have any easycore sounding like Four Year Strong either...it just wouldn't fit.

Except Blink aren't a metal band? it's not like they really have any easycore sounding like Four Year Strong either...it just wouldn't fit.

Well yeah, I just mean in his downtime from blink, like how he used to do the rap drum remixes all the time, but he could do some metal ones.  Idk, I just think it's a whole area of drumming we havent ever seen him attempt much.