iTunes Previews for Dogs Eating Dogs

Odi

I love Neighborhoods (second favorite album of all-time), but this has indeed a different sound and is much more cohesive than that. Somehow it's like this EP ties to their European Tour this year, to the better performances... This is the best blink has even been since the comeback and it's a great time to be a fan. Can't wait for the full thing! Only complaint is the lack of Mark vocals. Hopefully in the next album he has at least 40% of them instead of about 25%...

Judging by the previews:

1. "When I Was Young"

2. "Pretty Little Girl"

3. "Boxing Day"

4. "Dogs Eating Dogs"

5. "Disaster"

I love Neighborhoods (second favorite album of all-time), but this has indeed a different sound and is much more cohesive than that. Somehow it's like this EP ties to their European Tour this year, to the better performances... This is the best blink has even been since the comeback and it's a great time to be a fan. Can't wait for the full thing! Only complaint is the lack of Mark vocals. Hopefully in the next album he has at least 40% of them instead of about 25%...

Judging by the previews:

1. "When I Was Young"

2. "Pretty Little Girl"

3. "Boxing Day"

4. "Dogs Eating Dogs"

5. "Disaster"

I think i'd agree with this. I also absolutely loved Neighborhoods. So excited for what this band has to come :)

Based on the previews, my useless ranking is shaping up to be like this:

1. "After Midnight"

2. "Natives"

3. "When I Was Young"

4. "Ghost On The Dancefloor"

5. "Pretty Little Girl"

6. "Up All Night"

7. "Boxing Day"

8. "Wishing Well"

9. "Snake Charmer"

10. "Even If She Falls"

11. "Dogs Eating Dogs"

12. "Disaster"

13. "Kaleidoscope"

14. MH.4.18.2011"

15. "Fighting The Gravity"

16. "Love Is Dangerous"

17. "This Is Home"

18. "Heart's All Gone"

19. "Heart's All Gone Interlude"

please wait until the EP is out for these useless rankings, and then keep them to yourself also.

I said based on the previews and why shouldn't I share my opinion if it's related to the thread? Why such hostility? Seriously, it's stuff like this that pushes some people away from blink-182online. Now, leaving your useless post alone and about the EP, this sounds more like that 2005/2006 album that never happened. Like if We Don't Need To Whisper has melted with Travis and Mark styles, but in a cohesive, united way.

Also, people complaining that this or that song sounds like AVA or +44 need to let go. That's what Mark, Tom and Travis sound now. It's how they evolved as musicians over the years. If you don't like that, you're not into blink anymore... On another note, I think it doesn't make sense to keep looking for rewashes in every single new song and downplaying it because of that. Don't get how some similarities affect so much the enjoyment when overally speaking the songs are pretty different.

i dont know if this happens to a lot of you...but when listen to blink i start to think about how sick it would be to be them. like re-living my life but as them. I think it's why i love blink so much. This is the blink i wanted to hear right before neighborhoods came out. FUC@!#$ the haters. i will always listen to this beautiful band

Kind of surprised people like the first song so much since it is an obvious AVA influence.

Yeah, espcially considering Dry Your Eyes is one of the worst songs on the worst AvA album.

But maybe if I listen to this blink song enough times it'll blinkify the vocal melody or something.

people need to also understand that this is more of the sound that blink would have evolved to after untitled. when your heart stops beating + we don't need to whisper would have been the next next blink album, minus the lyrics of course. it took us a good 7 years to get to this point but we're finally here :P

• Like 2