Your fav version of Tom Delonge

n i k u

Yeah... to me AvA was an interesting thing to develop. Maybe it should have been better if it had some kind of point of extinction. I mean... AvA, now, seems like a lost thing. It's like they're doing things without a real purpose. Just the antithesis of what was on the start. So I think Tom should had keep in mind a dead point. Like a concrete thing... "I'm going to do this for this time for this reason". Something like BCR.

Yeah... to me AvA was an interesting thing to develop. Maybe it should have been better if it had some kind of point of extinction. I mean... AvA, now, seems like a lost thing. It's like they're doing things without a real purpose. Just the antithesis of what was on the start. So I think Tom should had keep in mind a dead point. Like a concrete thing... "I'm going to do this for this time for this reason". Something like BCR.

didnt boxcar only really end cos of marks problem with it?

didnt boxcar only really end cos of marks problem with it?

Tom's always said it was only an outlet for more serious music that he couldn't publish in Blink, and obviously, that changed with the untitled. He has stated that Box Car Racer served it's purpose and is done with. I do believe this is the case but, in fairness, Tom's word is rarely gospel; it could well have been cause Mark wasn't happy, only, then why didn't he start it back up after the break-up?

That's my fave version of Travis, he doesn't look like a meth head gangster there.

Yeah, he's looking really dodgy now; the head and face tattoos were an awful idea. My favorite version of him is the Enema of the State era though, with the dreads:

tumblr_mebthd4gwu1r0zw78o1_1280_thumb.jp

He just looks generally better with a full head of hair. But, especially there cause he didn't pull "hardy" faces for pictures.

Tom's always said it was only an outlet for more serious music that he couldn't publish in Blink, and obviously, that changed with the untitled. He has stated that Box Car Racer served it's purpose and is done with. I do believe this is the case but, in fairness, Tom's word is rarely gospel; it could well have been cause Mark wasn't happy, only, then why didn't he start it back up after the break-up?

doesnt he say that angels is an extension of boxcar and that its what boxcar would've become 

My favorites is between two eras.

Dude Ranch Tom

tomoldwhiteclose.jpg

or

TOYPAJ/BCR Tom

1246067965247_f.jpg

Well BCR was already established at Tom, Travis, David, and some random guy on bass. Without Travis it would just be Tom, David, and two random dudes. Sadly that would be sufficient enough to continue BCR because the only one memorable in the band would be Tom DeLonge. So he started AvA, which I believe was going to be originally called the "Tom DeLonge Project" :P (Please correct me if I'm wrong). Tom has said that AvA was a continuation of BCR, but we all know that it really isn't. What really made this all interesting was the fact that Tom was messed up on drugs. So even if he didn't continue BCR, it just wouldn't be the same...

Yeah, he's looking really dodgy now; the head and face tattoos were an awful idea. My favorite version of him is the Enema of the State era though, with the dreads:

tumblr_mebthd4gwu1r0zw78o1_1280_thumb.jp

He just looks generally better with a full head of hair. But, especially there cause he didn't pull "hardy" faces for pictures.

Yeah, that is my favorite version of Travis too.

Also my favorite Mark was the Rock Show one.

tumblr_lswpqodDYi1qhs2kko1_500.gif

He looked awesome with those glasses XD

Mark's been pretty consistently awesome, from Dude Ranch right up to the untitled, not so much after that for me because his coolness directly correlates with how he wears his bass, and it's much too high these days.

His highlights are:

Blonde Mark from the Dude Ranch era:

tumblr_lv2r2fKMTr1r0ix14o1_500.jpg

Enema Mark rocked just as much as Enema Tom and Travis:

blink-182.jpg

Mark, the porcupine of all the clubs:

3773056594a10551564697l.jpg

The TOPAJ frosted tips and glasses, of coarse.

And especially pink haired Mark during the recording of the untitled:

haha-mark-pink-hair-very--large-msg-1202

Yeah, I forgot about Travis, your right; he couldn't continue BCR without Travis and he does say AvA is a continuation of BCR. But, I still don't think BCR ended because of Mark; Tom needed BCR as a more serious outlet, then Blink became an outlet for this and BCR was redundant.