Your fav version of Tom Delonge

n i k u

That era may have been musically above TOYPAJ but Tom still had terrible hair and an ugly-looking guitar back then. And I didn't become a fan during the untitled era so I have no particular attachment to how they looked back then.

Tom's brown with creme striped Gibson, is one of the sexiest guitars I've ever seen. Way nicer looking then the boring white AVA one, and the gaudy looking one with the burn marks and shit in it. I won't even go as far as to talk about how "ugly" another mans hair is because thats just creepy.

• Like 2

Yeah tom ruins his guitar with the cheap fake burn marks and logos. It's unreal that he actually thinks that it looks cool.

I've seen amateurs spruce up their guitar better than Tom and his spray paint stencils.

Yeah tom ruins his guitar with the cheap fake burn marks and logos. It's unreal that he actually thinks that it looks cool.

I've seen amateurs spruce up their guitar better than Tom and his spray paint stencils.

Not to mention his guitar tone is utter shit. Its way to thin and bright, has absolutely no balls. I can't believe he settles for that tone. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...