Your fav version of Tom Delonge

n i k u

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDor1__JIoA

Tom's biggest moment to shine.  He could have been the "biggest band in the world in the past 25 years" if he had just stuck with blink.  Everything he's ever wanted could have happened THEN.  This 2005 interview kills me.  But it's one of my favorite versions of Tom because he was more ambitious than ever

"Who do you think we are?

We're Angels and Airwaves"

This thread is so judgemental

Tom Delonge has been in our spotlight for 20 years, what human being doesn't change over two decades? especially from his teen years to basically 40.

Maybe when you want to judge you should think about how much you have/might change between the ages of 20-40.

Life is bigger than blink-182 sadly, as much as some of us might believe otherwise.

• Like 1

This thread is so judgemental

Tom Delonge has been in our spotlight for 20 years, what human being doesn't change over two decades? especially from his teen years to basically 40.

Maybe when you want to judge you should think about how much you have/might change between the ages of 20-40.

Life is bigger than blink-182 sadly, as much as some of us might believe otherwise.

Tom Bot Danlonge, you are living up to your name. Also, I agree with everything you just said haha.
  • Like 1