PRETTY LITTLE OBSESSED FANBOY !

mostdope182

I feel annoyed that he gets under my skin so much.

It's like a mix of pity and absolute hate, he is one creepy motherfucker...if Tom ever saw him, he would run a fucking mile!

I don't understand hate. The guy is screwed up. He has serious mental problems and one day it will catch up with him. I just feel bad. I am sure if you were to get to the bottom of it; his life sucks; and he is one miserable person.

• Like 1

Tom knows about him and apparently Chris Gerorgin or whatever does and banned him from one of Tom's facebook pages. I'd think Chris would link Tom to say "hey man look at this fucking long lost brother of yourself" or some kind of joke, I mean this dude is way to obsessed for Chris not to joke about it lol. He talks about being banned on this page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=412335432167477&set=a.168947486506274.44562.100001730716816&type=3&theater

"Leo Dehoenot tom banned me it was chris georggin cuz i was angry cuz he told me that he gives me a vip ticket and then he doesnt came back ..Chris is the manager he is a fucking asshole and he control the band and this crazy prices for vip shit and greets, i know him for years from myspace we had contact ..I wrote that he is an asshole at toms page then i got blocked and not from tom it was from chris georggin cuz he use toms facebook for promotion its not toms account all pics are made by chris ..I saw tom in cologne and i talked with him normally and the band ava and tom even said that they know me from youtube and my covers are kickass so its not true that tom blocked me it was chris..if u want then u can translate it for the faggots"

Sounds a little like Oliver in the beginning  :grin:

• Like 1

Well Chris is a complete douchebag and I still maintain to this day 5 years later; that it was fucked up that Tom couldn't take 10 seconds out of his day to meet with people who'd been waiting in the freezing cold for 6 hours. But he's an asshole so its par for the course. The meet and greets were not coordinated right. It was either the meet and greet or a shitty spot in the back of the venue. Tom sounded like shit. It was a waste of a perfectly good 10 hours and perfectly good $60.

That being said, I was pretty stupid to waste my time doing any of that. I wouldn't be caught dead at an AVA show and certainly wouldn't wait to meet Tom.

Yeah Chris is a huge doucher, he was wearing a Fedora and looked like a general asshole when I first met him and he definitely held up to my assumptions. Let everyone in LATE for the meet and greet/soundcheck (We missed a song...out of four) and he was just rushing everyone.

Tom on the otherhand has been nothing but rad when I met him, both times. First time was outsidethe tour bus and he wanted to go in but stuck around and took pictures with everyone there (about 15 people) and signed everything, even when he clearly wanted to just go to the bus. The meet and greet was a bit awkward but everyone else in AVA was class, and when I went up to Tom after the meet and greet (he was standing at the side of the stage talking to Critter) he took the time to actually do another signing and picture with me. He signed the blink picture I had of him with '182' as well, which was still when they weren't talking. Everyone has their off days Oliver.

Yeah Chris is a huge doucher, he was wearing a Fedora and looked like a general asshole when I first met him and he definitely held up to my assumptions. Let everyone in LATE for the meet and greet/soundcheck (We missed a song...out of four) and he was just rushing everyone.

Tom on the otherhand has been nothing but rad when I met him, both times. First time was outsidethe tour bus and he wanted to go in but stuck around and took pictures with everyone there (about 15 people) and signed everything, even when he clearly wanted to just go to the bus. The meet and greet was a bit awkward but everyone else in AVA was class, and when I went up to Tom after the meet and greet (he was standing at the side of the stage talking to Critter) he took the time to actually do another signing and picture with me. He signed the blink picture I had of him with '182' as well, which was still when they weren't talking. Everyone has their off days Oliver.

True, I met Tom once where he was decent. But the other time at the AVA meet and greet he was definitely the most standoffish of the entire group. Plus he was messing with kids emotions by telling then they could go on the bus with him and then saying he was kidding. Then he sprinted from the bus to the stage so he didn't have to sign anything.

Generally speaking I don't think he likes meeting fans. He once said that guys get all nervous/sweaty and their voices get all pitchy and it feels kind of sexual and he gets creeped out. "Ohhhhh MAn OhHHH Tom, you are aaamzing". Yeah that would creep me out too. Plus many of his fans are just creepy in general for whatever reason like the guy this post is about.

I don't understand hate.

Well Chris is a complete douchebag...  But he's an asshole so its par for the course. 

You May not understand it, but you do a good job of embodying it. You may say semantics, but if someone called me a douchebag or an asshole, I'd be inclined to believe they hate me to some extent.

" i know him for years from myspace we had contact .." looool what a sad sack of potatoes. I can't stand watching more than 10 seconds of this guy's videos. It even makes me embarrassed to consider myself a Blink fan after seeing this guy....Ladies and gentlemen, i introduce you to the Internet. 

He replied to someone on his video saying that all the haters hate him because they think he looks like Tom Delonge".

I swiftly replied to his comment and put him straight by saying "No, it's becuase you're a twat"

He sent me a message to my YouTube inbox saying "By getting 50 Messages a daY u would get confused too"

I have no idea what this means, so again I was forced to reply to him saying "Twat".

You're welcome.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From his facebook:

"Oh fuck big shit happend ! I deleted my google maik account cuz he fucked me uo but i have forgot that he is connected with my youtube account, now my youtube is deleted all videos and all that hard work which i made in the last year ! I can really cry now! I can re-create the account but its very hard im to dump for this cuz google want many informations from me which i cant answer ! I hope it works ! Now im nit avaikable in youtube anymore "