Alkaline Trio - I Wanna Be A Warhol NEW SONG

moo182

This just hit me - The Temptation of St Anthony is based off of a song on Skiba's solo record or demo cd... I can't put my finger on which one it is right now. The chorus of TTOSA is rip off of one of those songs... not complaining though. More alkaline trio means more awesome.

edit: I think it may be "Olivia" - matt skiba / "Cruel and Unusual" - matt skiba

Yeah, it's possible. That demos record has been 'dismantled' and rebuilt in different songs. You can see a few ones in "This Addiction" (LP) and "Babylon": The funniest thing is that the final songs are rarely very similar to the original demos. You only have a chorus here, in 'this' song, and a verse there in that one. It's awesome and it shows how complicated should be the composition process in a band like Alkaline Trio. I mean, songs are not too complicated, but you can see how the three members put pieces of their songwritting in each piece until they have a trio song. It seems like a big puzzle.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Kevin." data-cid="1045960" data-time="1363844398"><p>

just wait until you hear "she lied to the fbi." it's pretty bad.<br />

<br />

i'm sure the other songs will grow on me though</p></blockquote>

Probably my favourite track atm.