this just in...no travis on the australian tour

bennett

so you guys are going to try and tell me every single time mitch has mentioned that he's emailed a member of blink's management for an answer about some rumors or mentioned that he gets to talk to or meet the band he has just been pouring with sarcasm and jokes? come on now. surely i can not be the only non-australian who has noticed.

Yeah, Its been going on for damn near 10 years now. I remember like in 2004 when he was talking about how he'd get to meet Tom and all that.

What he dealt with was terrible (for someone so young) and Blink did a good thing by reaching out to him and he's excited that they arre finally touring out there. And it is only natural to brag about it a little. But there isn't really anything wrong with it.

• Like 1

Ohhh I am definantly drinking before hand. Don't want to be blind drunk though.
I don't think I get starstruck and run out of things to say though. I have met them both before and I was fine then...

It's my mates who I am thinking are going to be the speechless ones....

Yeah... That wasn't really funny.

I might as well post my two cents since I'm already responding to this topic.

I knew they should have done the boat thing (Take a boat, go on it together, and write/record (maybe?)), and not try flying. Yeah flying is convenient, but they could have worked on future material that way :|

Although I am cool with this situation personally because of the following reasons:

1) This tour will give Mark, and Tom time to bond without Travis (like the old days)

2) They get to play with a punk drummer which is cool... Maybe a future tour of blink-182 with Bad Religion now? ;D

3) Like others have said, you get to hear the songs with a different drummer. I'm actually kind of jealous now because I want to see this in person :|

I will agree though that they should have given a forewarning that Travis might be dropping out. I know they were all confident, but you know how psychological issue can be unpredictable (Fine one minute, and a mess the next).

what are you going to ask them Mitch? any questions ready? and maaaan, have a ton fun.

Don't really have any specific 'questions' for them. I'm just stoked to be hanging out with them. Will ask them about a new record, and just general shit like that...

But no, don't really have a list or anything...  hahah