RIP Blink ... you're now officially Sell Outs!

duderanch70

You should care because it directly influences their band and their music.

in the post about the travis twitter fight you agreed when someone said that how they act should not affect the enjoyment of the music at all. stick to a line or argument at least. 

also if the prices for tickets and merch etc bothers you so much and you get in such a fit about how no one on here is being object (agreeing with you) then just accept that people dont agree with you and get the fuck over it. some people will happily pay those prices, and you wont so accept it and move on. its exhausting seeing every topic that could be a decent discussion turn into you bitching and whining about how you hate how much blink are a business. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't care what part of the planet you live on or how far a band had to come, not only is it fucking pathetic and scummy to charge 45$ for a fucking t-shirt, but you also have to be the biggest idiot in the world to spend that much on one. Especially since you can most likely just go to your local "hot topic" or whatever its called near you and buy the same shirt for 15-20$, maybe even a better deal online.

Call me an idiot then because I bought two. No regrets. On this side of the world, $45 is actually standard for a t-shirt (unless you go to KMart), if not cheaper. I can't get a branded t-shirt cheaper than that here. We also don't have Hot Topic and if we want something from Hot Topic, it's a minimum of $30 postage. So, find me a t-shirt that I can have shipped here that has those tour dates on it.

Call me an idiot then because I bought two. No regrets. On this side of the world, $45 is actually standard for a t-shirt (unless you go to KMart), if not cheaper. I can't get a branded t-shirt cheaper than that here. We also don't have Hot Topic and if we want something from Hot Topic, it's a minimum of $30 postage. So, find me a t-shirt that I can have shipped here that has those tour dates on it.

I'm sure you have something of the equivalent of a hot topic, and you could of definalty gotten two shirts with postage online for the price of one if you looked around good enough, but I'm just saying. Whatever floats your boat, its just redic that they'd make you pay that much, as almost 50$ is what those douche ed hardy shirts costs lol.

I personally don't understand buying any concert merchandise. Can someone please explain the point of it? All the extremely overpriced shit they sell at that booth can basically be had for pennies on the dollar elsewhere. If I want a T-Shirt that says "Blink 182" I can get it for $5 on ebay. So its not "official merchandise". So what? If you are buying something to remember the occasion, just think you have a ticket stub in your hand, you most likely have a camera. That will be what you cherish years down the road, not some stupid shirt. Most of those shirts have terrible designs anyway. They aren't interesting. They aren't anything I would want to walk around wearing.

What else do they got at the shit booth that I am missing out on? Pins, stickers, buttons? Posters? Earplugs? LOL

That's subjective - I bought one of the tour shirts that I personally still wear to this day cause it's a fucking sick shirt. But more than that, it definitely does remind of the tour much more than a stub does and I actually can't wait how vintage it'll look down the road. Something to pass off to my kid someday.

blink-182-picture-baseball-white-1.jpg

That's subjective - I bought one of the tour shirts that I personally still wear to this day cause it's a fucking sick shirt. But more than that, it definitely does remind of the tour much more than a stub does and I actually can't wait how vintage it'll look down the road. Something to pass off to my kid someday.

blink-182-picture-baseball-white-1.jpg

I agree that was one of the best designed shirts they've had. I remember that from the 09 tour. I also remember it being like $40 at least. I still can't see paying $40 for a shirt that cost less than $5 to make.