Hidden Voices in Blink Song

Mikerulez101

agreed all around.

It's not just that youtube clip either.

get the song and import into audacity. Split it into stereo tracks L and R.
Mute the R side and listen to just the L side. Turn up your speakers...
you'll be able to hear it prettty clearly.

also, why don;t you have any sheets on your bed? just a raw mattress

The intro is panned all the way to one side in the mix, the other side is random chatter recorded from the studio. Your computer is only playing one of the stereo channels.

How is the chatter recorded in the studio? Wouldn't Tom be in a soundproof booth?

why don;t you have any sheets on your bed? just a raw mattress

I like it raw..

Actually I don't think we've discussed this, but it's pretty obvious. First time I heard it was when I had one headphone in my ear then randomly reckless abandon riff just exploded out of nowhere. Nothing new.

yeh thats mark whispering something, ive always heard it but its too quick for me to be bothered to figure out what. tiny voice by boxcar has a similar thing to RA but all i ever really pick up is tom saying "a creepier, skinnier version" about someone who looks like someone they do and travis saying "cat out of the bag" 

Actually I don't think we've discussed this, but it's pretty obvious. First time I heard it was when I had one headphone in my ear then randomly reckless abandon riff just exploded out of nowhere. Nothing new.

We've absolutely discussed it before I remember it for a fact.  but it was definitely years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

There's an unintentional background voice at 1:32 into Obvious, best heard if you use the left headphone.

This can only mean that Jerry Finn did a terrible job producing the song. I'd have expected something like this from Cheshire Cat, not the untitled. As such, the song's rating shall drop from 4/5 to 2/5.

• Like 1