Brooks Wackerman should be the new blink drummer.

Ghent

Brooks Wackerman?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be down with Brooks Wackerman replacing Travis (drama free)?

• yes
    • no

Travis should be in Blink 182. But maybe it's not a bad idea Brook could replace him for tours where it's hard for Travis to go to? Maybe if they want to do a couple of shows in Japan, South Africa or wherever.. US/Europe should be Travis.

Yeah, thats what I've been saying.

Side note, has blink ever toured anywhere in Africa before?

Yeah, thats what I've been saying.

Side note, has blink ever toured anywhere in Africa before?

Not that I know of. 

Remember Mark took a trip somewhere in Africa before Christmas I think. He might think it's a decent place to play...

they're running out of places they can get away with greatest hits shows so after they take however long off, be it to do other stuff or new album, they might play japan or somewhere 

that's why they really need to work hard on a new album. otherwise their run will be over in a couple years, and there won't be any coming back next time.

• Like 1

i think the fact that travis always does a mini solo before violence live and brooks nailed it proves that at least performance wise you can.

EDIT: 

Not that i think this guys a good replacement for blink or even one of my prefered drummers, but the solos pretty sweet compared to that 30 seconds :P

http://youtu.be/W2RfHPR2hy8?t=14m45s

i think the fact that travis always does a mini solo before violence live and brooks nailed it proves that at least performance wise you can.

That solo intro to violence is not as hard as it looks like. I could do that..

If he nailed Travis real solo he did on the last tours I'd be convinced. But I know he could not. Not with every little detail and fill Travis does on that. It's crazy

can we just leave this thread already? it's stupid and boring and everytime i check the boards, there's two or three useless posts to this topic with random videos seen by everyone or comments like "he's not as good"/"i agree"/"i disagree".

That solo intro to violence is not as hard as it looks like. I could do that..

If he nailed Travis real solo he did on the last tours I'd be convinced. But I know he could not. Not with every little detail and fill Travis does on that. It's crazy

until you make a video of you doing it, i won't believe you.

can we just leave this thread already? it's stupid and boring and everytime i check the boards, there's two or three useless posts to this topic with random videos seen by everyone or comments like "he's not as good"/"i agree"/"i disagree".

ain-t-nobody-got-time-fo-dat-sweet-brown