Aria

My first time thread

My brother put on enema of the state driving home one night. Changed my life. Then I found the CD case in his room and jerked off. 

At first I thought they were just another dumb, fake boy band (had only seen the All the Small Things video) and disregarded them.  Then one day, I was at my cousin's house and Dammit came on the radio.  It immediately caught my ear and I was like damn this is a good song.  Looked at who was playing- Blink-182.  Went home, listened to Dude Ranch and the rest is history.

1996. I was 12 (couple months shy of 13). I heard "Carousel" at a local skate spot. I was skateboarding with my friends when another group we didn't know showed up but they were cool. We were all skating/hanging out listening to some punk, I forget who I think it was The Offspring, when one of them asked if he could put a CD in our boom box. Yeah sure man. It was Cheshire Cat. I was hooked the moment I heard that bass solo intro and went and bought the CD the next day.