my chemical romance have broken up

bennett

On 11/8/2019 at 7:33 PM, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Such amazing talent. Yeah, he is drunk off his ass. But the energy is so genuine. Compare this to stuff Blink does when they just mail it in and OMG, he can actually sing.

Best part of the video:

BUTTFUCK

i think blink is one of the worst live bands ever but keep in mind you're posting a video from 2004. gerard way at 23 years old will probably not sound the same as he is going to today especially if he is out of shape and hasn't performed in almost a decade. 

5 hours ago, wannabe corn dog said:

i think blink is one of the worst live bands ever but keep in mind you're posting a video from 2004. gerard way at 23 years old will probably not sound the same as he is going to today especially if he is out of shape and hasn't performed in almost a decade. 

he's actually 27 there, but looks so young

• 1 month later...

I think they sounded great, Gerard especially. Frank, Ray, & Mikey shredded their knuckles off as usual.

I got a bit emotional over a video of the crowd singing along to Famous Last Words, the bridge is my favourite part of any song ever I think.

32 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Honestly, I couldn't even hear him singing. Too many cell phones, too much screaming lyrics. But what I did hear, he didn't sound that great.

I'm not saying that he was ever bad live but I was talking to some friends yesterday and we noticed how his voice was better than before the reunion, also because I think the songs were tuned half a step down. 

5 minutes ago, Madele said:

Idk man, he's an artist, not a super model. As long as his physical state isn't holding him back from delivering music, I can't see why it should be a problem. Also, he's just a wee bit chubby; it's not like he's on the verge of dying or anything. 

I don't follow the fandom but I heard he had big issues during the last years in the band (Danger Days) because he was heavily anorexic and a drug addict. Now he's clean and healthy and I'm glad he's better. I really don't care if he's heavier or not, I just like the music. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I don't follow the fandom but I heard he had big issues during the last years in the band (Danger Days) because he was heavily anorexic and a drug addict. Now he's clean and healthy and I'm glad he's better. I really don't care if he's heavier or not, I just like the music. 

Aw shit, didn't know. Agree with you on that.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ticketmaster is a scam, I spent 25 mins waiting for a standing ticket for My Chemical Romance playing a stadium in the middle of nowhere (Milton Keynes) and I got nothing. So I decided to buy tickets for The National. 

^nice.

yes, TM is a scam and I will never buy from them. not only do they charge you more ("fees"), they hold the good tickets to the credit card companies and VIP people who have no connection to the band, they are involved in the resell market, and game the system so you pay the most for less in what you're getting.

it's bullshit and I'm thankful I don't care about most artists that do big venues. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

^nice.

yes, TM is a scam and I will never buy from them. not only do they charge you more ("fees"), they hold the good tickets to the credit card companies and VIP people who have no connection to the band, they are involved in the resell market, and game the system so you pay the most for less in what you're getting.

it's bullshit and I'm thankful I don't care about most artists that do big venues. 

Exactly. I'm so glad I don't do big concerts, I was just going to try and see if I could snag two tickets for MCR but then I heard people paid €130 for digital €82 tickets. That's robbery. 
It will be great to see The National in a nice and small venue though! (and the price was okay)

I love the National, and I am jealous.

I tried to buy tickets to the see The National at the National but the tickets sold out. I went the day of to the ticket booth and they were gone fast. This was 2013 and I've been kicking myself ever since because how often is the band and the venue the same name?! Not sure if they ever came back...

• Sad 1