my chemical romance have broken up

bennett

I'm lucky I didn't get tickets for the stadium show because they have announced a show in Bologna (Italy), not too far from me, the price of the tickets was honest, only €40, and I got them this morning! 🙆‍♀️ 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

That’s awesome! I’m still bummed they’re only doing festival shows here. Would’ve loved to see them again

Yeah, one show isn't worth the price and the hassle of a festival, but it looks like they're definitely releasing new music and hopefully the tour that follows is more accessible.

I was shocked to see that the price for their show here wasn't as ridiculous as it is in almost every other country. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
13 hours ago, Tombomb said:

I wonder what they're going to do after this Covid nonsense is over! I know they've set up several shows, but I'd love to see a new album! Any other fans here still?

I’ve never been a dedicated fan of theirs, but I like a lot of their stuff. I’m really curious about what they would sound like today so I’m also hoping for a new record eventually.

• Like 1