Hey mom, there's something on my forearm

Aria

I'll gladly take pictures and such tonight, but I'm gonna hold off on the Mark Tom and Travis show half sleeve cause it's not finished at all, but we're going to be doing a shit load of work on it next wednesday. Thanks for showing interest, guys :)

Cool man. Keen to see the Banjo Kazoozie one

• 2 weeks later...

Its cool that blink is still relevant enough for you to get a tattoo like that. As much as I don't want to admit it, they aren't what they used to be to me anymore. They will always be that band that got me through tough times and break ups in highschool, but being in my mid 20's those days are long gone. Don't get me wrong, i'll defiantly see them when they come through town, but I and alot others here would be lying if they said they are still as relevant as they were say 03-08 ish. I'll remember those good times forever but its not something I'd want with me forever if you get what I mean, but sick tat nonetheless. 

They're not as relevant to me anymore either (and haven't been for quite some time), but I still got a blink tattoo about a year and a half ago. Kind of like Aria, it was more about memories, nostalgia, the impact they had on my life that made me want to get the tattoo. No band has been more important to me. It doesn't matter if I can't relate to them in any way when I'm 40+, because they played such an important role, getting me through junior high and high school.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
-salad fingers. plus, strike the same pose, and then take a look at your right thumb location... then look at her's.

-right arm is apparently coming from her boob

-neck and shoulders like an NFL full back

-face looks like a clown i had a nightmare about when i was 7. lacks any detail

-dip in the hip by the letter 'E' in the word Some

good concept, very poor execution.

Chris-Daughtry8441.jpg

• Like 1

The thing is...  It's what I wanted and it happens to be the favorite thing I've gotten thus far.  Anyone can take a picture of a tattoo blown up to only focus on that one piece and find flaw in it but if you're standing next to the person you're not gonna examine it up and down searching out what's wrong about it. 

As stupid as this may sound to some I don't feel like you should literally strive for PERFECT ink cause there isn't such a thing, with anything.  I wanted an ENEMA OF THE STATE tattoo.  Something that represented that album to the best of my ability to conjure up in my head, so I got the nurse, and its a pin up, not a portrait and when I saw that drawing zero part of me had doubts. 

You tell me you don't like it I'll take it cause I know I love it and others find it pretty damn cool but it's pretty annoying when someone you just don't get along with period, who pretty much only comes here to troll makes a reply like that.    And don't dog a fucking tattoo when you don't have one.  Yeah, I'm gonna have to live with this "laughable bad" tattoo on my body but I'm gonna be forty five and I'm gonna remember getting it and why and in my experience of getting tattoos... I can understand why people get band tattoos, goofy tattoos, their last names across their back, the names of loved ones who have died...  Because they want to.  They have a reason and if it's what they want and to them, it looks good enough to show others then respect that.

• Like 3