iPad problem

Scott.

A google search got me this- If that doesn't work then I am very sorry :( I would just call Apple if it is that big of a deal.

"Make sue Autofill Names and Passwords is on. Go to

Settings > Autofill > Names and Passwords > On

The next time you enter the name and password in a site Safari will remember it and auto enter it on subsequent visits just like all macs do."

• Like 6

• 1 year later...

I'm using Chrome and have another problem.

I log in, and when open a thread, it just logs me out again while the page is loading. It does not happen all the time, but many times, and it is annoying as hell.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Is there a way to fix this?

• Like 2

Recently on my phone, it refuses to let me log in on mobile, it forces me to open Tapatalk or if I close the Tapatalk ad, it takes me back to the login page, and I can't find the boards on Tapatalk. There isn't a solid search option that I can find. This seems to be happening with the update, nothing against the work Dean did but it's a new issue.

And I am on Android.

• Like 2

Sorry guys, I've been away for a week without proper internet access so haven't been able to get on and see this. I'll see if I can find anything out about this, there's fairly frequent updates to the Tapatalk modules so I'll see if installing those makes a difference. In the meantime, could you try a different browser and let me know if the behaviour is any different?

EDIT: I've turned off the message that asks if you want to install Tapatalk so this shouldn't pop up anymore. If this was what is causing the problem it might have fixed it, so let me know how it goes for you guys now.

• Like 1

Sorry guys, I've been away for a week without proper internet access so haven't been able to get on and see this. I'll see if I can find anything out about this, there's fairly frequent updates to the Tapatalk modules so I'll see if installing those makes a difference. In the meantime, could you try a different browser and let me know if the behaviour is any different?

EDIT: I've turned off the message that asks if you want to install Tapatalk so this shouldn't pop up anymore. If this was what is causing the problem it might have fixed it, so let me know how it goes for you guys now.

Thank you sooooooo much for taking that annoying Tapatalk message away!!!!

I didn't have problems anymore so far.