Old School & Rare videos

n i k u

I remember back in the day circa 2000. Much Music over here had a Blink-182 edition of Gonna Meet A Rockstar with some girl from Nova Scotia I believe. For those who don't know what the show is, it was a contest that people entered and then the hosts of Much Music would just randomly show up at that person's house and fly them to meet the band and see a live show with the band they wanted to meet. In the episode with Blink, she got to give an interview with Mark and Tom, go on a roller coaster ride with them and then she got to see them perform in Las Vegas I believe. To this day I am still wanting to watch that episode again.

• Like 1

I remember back in the day circa 2000. Much Music over here had a Blink-182 edition of Gonna Meet A Rockstar with some girl from Nova Scotia I believe. For those who don't know what the show is, it was a contest that people entered and then the hosts of Much Music would just randomly show up at that person's house and fly them to meet the band and see a live show with the band they wanted to meet. In the episode with Blink, she got to give an interview with Mark and Tom, go on a roller coaster ride with them and then she got to see them perform in Las Vegas I believe. To this day I am still wanting to watch that episode again.

Will do reasearch for this :)

Here's what i found :

It's mentionned here, on this site 

http://www.angelfire.com/grrl/decay/bootlegs/blink182/

Yeah that was it. I still find it crazy how no one ever recorded it. Even when it first aired on TV, it was aired very rarely, I remembered i watched it on the pre-launch of the Self-Titled album, where they aired a blink marathon of shows which also included Egos & Icons and MTV's Jammed.

Does anyone from the UK remember the morning breakfast show BIG BREAKFAST .... blink were on there once i think it was a week after or a week before greenday were on during the pop disaster tour year... would love to see the footage of it

I think that it was on youtube, but it's not anymore.

And, only Mark and Travis were the host. They played also a game.