Old School & Rare videos

n i k u

On 8/27/2016 at 4:49 PM, brocksta182 said:

This is one of my favourite bootlegs. One of the last shows with Scott. You can see Travis standing off to the side of the stage in some shots. Lots of energy, and Mark gets dacked during Dammit. Haha.

I also actually have it uploaded at this link if anyone wanted a good quality download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By1B-vH3y2tYdXZnVVNpUHNLRjA

i was at that show. a great one!

• Like 1

On August 29, 2016 at 2:06 AM, daveyjones said:

i was at that show. a great one!

Do you know two things that I have always been super curious about:

1) date/place of first show that Travis ever filled in for Scott 

2) date/venue of Travis playing first time as official member of blink

i have watched videos which are clearly what could be Travis's first few shows, but I've never been able to find exactly what his first show was. Would be interesting if you knew!

11 hours ago, Clarke is a Bad Ass said:

Do you know two things that I have always been super curious about:

1) date/place of first show that Travis ever filled in for Scott 

2) date/venue of Travis playing first time as official member of blink

i have watched videos which are clearly what could be Travis's first few shows, but I've never been able to find exactly what his first show was. Would be interesting if you knew!

as far as i know scott was out in may, and travis first played with them in june. this show was the first with travis in the san diego area (although it was advertised with a scott-era promo pic). it's likely he played out the area with them first, as this is june 24th. i was at this show as well:

blink_flyer_06_24_98_canes.jpg

58 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

as far as i know scott was out in may, and travis first played with them in june. this show was the first with travis in the san diego area (although it was advertised with a scott-era promo pic). it's likely he played out the area with them first, as this is june 24th. i was at this show as well:

blink_flyer_06_24_98_canes.jpg

Ahhh the good old spade. Got the srh spade tatted on me, didn't know they promoted blink that's awesome!

55 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

It's so weird seeing footage and photos of Mark smoking cigarettes.

Lol he kind of looks like white trash in that promotion poster above.

yea, in some usage of that promo picture (first one for MCA), the cig is photoshopped out. i don't think it was the best choice for a band promo pic, imo. but mark got the idea from scott in unwritten law:

ulsphynx2fb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...