• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have a much, much, much better copy of this show on DVD-R. in fact i have tons of shows that have never surfaced online, direct from camcorder to DVD-R... just got to get around to digitizing them s

You'll probably only find the DVD on eBay now, if you're lucky I had access to hundred of Blink videos/releases during my time in blinkReBels. I still have 40GB on my external hard drive.

Posted Images

Blink 182 Does My Breath Smell Live 1995/1998

Half of the song "Does My Breath Smell?"

Blink-182 makes cover of other bands!!!

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h94W9QtShRI

#‎blink182‬ ‪#‎oldblink182‬ ‪#‎blink182rules‬ ‪#‎blink182oldschool‬ ‪#‎blink182goodtimes‬ ‪#‎blink182greattimes‬ ‪#‎blink182awesome‬ ‪#‎blink182rare‬ ‪#‎blink182fucking‬ ‪#‎blink182live‬ ‪#‎blink‬ ‪#‎yeah‬ ‪#‎tomdelonge‬ ‪#‎markhoppus‬ ‪#‎travisbarker‬ ‪#‎scottraynor‬

• 4 weeks later...

Much Music (before they went super lame), had a special which was either 1 hour or 30 minutes program on Tom Delonge a couple of years back. The only place I could find it was on Rogers On Demand, but it was removed a long time ago. Very interesting special they had on him. I do not believe it was ever aired on television.

Hopefully someone who lives up here knows what I am talking about.