Tom sets the Kerrang Bullshit straight! Thank God!

Croft

Check out the new studio journal on the macbeth website. Thank god kerrang is just blowing smoke up blinks ass. fuck them.

If you read he's also been joking about all the "second coming of jesus" and basically all the best album ever stuff. Guess I should've seen that one...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GrandpaReefer
matt thiessen is gay

Oh you silly silly mother fucker.

Look at the fruitcake in your avatar with the hugely oversized jersey and beanie on hold up a peace sign.

I'm sorry Matt Thiessen doesn't need to say "our new album will be like the second coming of christ" just to get people to check it out.

So before you bash a very talented singer/guitarist look in your avatar.

Until you idolize someone who has talent and respect for fans enough to sing properly and play guitar right, dont bash others.

Guest sammy.
matt thiessen is gay

Oh you silly silly mother fucker.

Look at the fruitcake in your avatar with the hugely oversized jersey and beanie on hold up a peace sign.

I'm sorry Matt Thiessen doesn't need to say "our new album will be like the second coming of christ" just to get people to check it out.

So before you bash a very talented singer/guitarist look in your avatar.

Until you idolize someone who has talent and respect for fans enough to sing properly and play guitar right' date=' dont bash others.[/quote']

bahaha that was such a good pwn.

i just wanted to piss you off like i did last time and to no suprise you reacted the same way, i love it.....:

You are one stupid' date=' stupid mother fucker

Do you have any clue who that guy is? Matt fuckin Thiessen of Relient K, now i know it may sound like a crazy band name because you've never heard of them, because well, they are actually VERY talented. Matt can actually play the guitar AND sing in tune at the same time, crazy isn't it.

Now yes, he does have the Tom Delonge signature Gibson, but as he stated in a interview, he got a mad deal on it at a Guitar Center and hes said how much he loved Hollow Bodies, you would also see thats not the only guitar he uses.

Matt Thiessen is a million times more talented than Tom Delonge, i mean if you can write a song on your first or second record about Penny Loafers and make it catchy and amusing yet still a very good song, that shows something.

I should slit your god damn throat for bashing Matt Thiessen for using a TD Custom.[/quote']