What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

Started watching "mad dogs"

It's about 4 mates who travel to Spain for a reunion holiday with another mate who owns a villa in Spain and they get caught up in a nightmare of drugs, corrupt police and murder.

Been meaning to watch it for a while, finished season 1. It's fucking quality. Only 4 episodes a season and 4 seasons. This is one thing I love about British shows is that there's not many episodes in our seasons, some of the American shows have too many episodes and its daunting trying to get through them all and most of them are boring filler shit where as ours a pretty full on every episode.

Finished Mad Dogs. Loved it. Gutted I've finished it.

Few eps into Banshee. Not sure about it. It's cringe as fuck some quality tittage on show though.

Is it worth sticking with?

Also anyone seen Gomorrah here?

Dan are you watching humans on ch4? Not sure what to make of it yet.

Been watching Humans, fucking loving it. Cant see how it's all going to tie in yet though. Very intrigued to find out...

Pretty sure I saw the DVD for Mad Dogs a while back, looked pretty interesting, has it got the main dude from Homeland and Band of Brothers in it? Or am i thinking of something different?

I fucking LOVE Banshee.

Ridiculous but such a fun show, stick with it!

Yeah its bonkers. What season you on?

Been watching Humans, fucking loving it. Cant see how it's all going to tie in yet though. Very intrigued to find out...

Pretty sure I saw the DVD for Mad Dogs a while back, looked pretty interesting, has it got the main dude from Homeland and Band of Brothers in it? Or am i thinking of something different?

No pal

3 episodes into Wayward Pines

DF2DFhS.gif

Haha you wait till episode 5 mate. You will be opened mouthed all the way through. I'm on episode 6. Enjoying it. Don't take it too serious of course.

Dan banshee has won me over, I like the lead male, kiwi is he? And the birds are outstanding, I get 3 semi's every episode probably.

Anyone been watching sense8? Is it worth watching?

I'm up to date, waiting for season 4.

Lucas Hood is an absolute legend, Rabbit and Kai Proctor are good bad guys too, season 2 isn't as good but season 3 comes back with a bang and is amazing.

That Amish bird is fucking smoking hot mate.