What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

just finished Mr. Robot too.. great show

the danish wife  :wub: something very sexy about hearing your native language in a foreign show.

also got around to finish Justified. the scenes with Timothy Olyphant and Walton Goggins were all amazing.

She is pure sex. Nice language too. Tyrell is Swedish isn't he? The languages similar or did he just learn his lines and thats it?

I’m watching season 4 of The Wonder Years and Kevin Arnold is such a dick. Like he’s dating Winnie Cooper, his dream girl right, and he completely forgets about her to go to on some grand adventure across town to an all-girls slumber party with his boys. Admittedly he wasn’t keen on the idea, but goes anyway to prove himself to be a man. But it was like she didn’t exist at all to him. What a butthead. Then like two episodes later, he’s bemoaning taking Paul’s little sister to a dance because he can’t go the game on Friday night to check out some cheerleader who stuff s her bra. That cheerleader wasn’t Winnie Cooper either. Not to mention he lies to her periodically almost to the point of compulsion. What a shithead.

Sons of Anarchy just went fucking insane at the end of season 6. I'm shocked. I really hate some of these characters, and really love others.. That faded for a while somewhere around season 3, everyone just annoyed me, but I'm back on board with the increased presence of more enjoyable characters and more characters that are up for interpretation.

I watched a 6-part Australian show over the weekend called Secrets & Lies. It was very good, I'd recommend it if you have 4hr30 to kill.

Big error there, never watch TV shows with the missus. Fuck waiting.

Update - went America and said she would wait for me to watch it, checked my Netflix viewing log and the bitch has watched 4 episodes without me...absolutely screwing, gonna have words for sure. Might be over tbh, once the trust is gone it's hard to come back. 

Update - went America and said she would wait for me to watch it, checked my Netflix viewing log and the bitch has watched 4 episodes without me...absolutely screwing, gonna have words for sure. Might be over tbh, once the trust is gone it's hard to come back. 

You've got a chance to see if he's honest now, ask her if she watched any without you. If she says no then give her the boot, if she admits to it then fair play.