What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

I'm like eight episodes behind on Agents of Shield. Gotta catch up. I loved season 2.

I also need to finish Jessica Jones. I stopped because I had family visiting last week for Thanksgiving and I haven't started it back up yet.

I've been waiting for season 7 of Parks and Rec to get to Netflix to rewatch it. But I grew too impatient and started rewatching it today on Hulu. I fucking hate Hulu ads though. But I love Parks and Rec so much.

On December 4, 2015 at 1:21:01 AM, boxelder said:

for those of you here liking nathan for you (@Rick Sanchez), i think it might be of note that nathan has a poster of tom delonge in his office.

QUDOEvX.png

Hahah I did notice this! I'm hoping it's related to his requested hour long loop of the I Miss You chorus, maybe for a skit in the final episode? 

13 hours ago, Buddy Holly said:

season 2 of The Leftovers is probably my favourite season of any tv show. right up there with season 1 of True Detective. Amazing storytellng.

This. It's even better than season 1 of true detective IMO, more surprising twists and better executed payoffs with meaning at the end.

12 hours ago, Scott. said:

Only got a 7.8 on IMDb though? Not a great score is it

Is that for just season 2? Season 1 was seen as okay to pretty good and now critics are saying season 2 is one of the best seasons of tv ever. The major review sites I look at have every episode above a 9 and the three big episodes are given 10s. It's being compared to Fargo as to which had the best season of tv this year. 

On 12/8/2015 at 11:56 AM, Chewy030 said:

Currently i'm hooked on The Flash, i got through season 1 on netflix in about 2 weeks, almost caught up on season 2. 

DC is killing it with their shows. I love how connected most of their shows, and even the disconnected shows (like Gotham) are good too.

I personally can't wait to see how 'Legends of Tomorrow' turns out.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2015 at 7:09 PM, Rick Sanchez said:

I get that impression too, apparently ratings are low and not many people watch it. It sucks, it's such a unique comedy and is one of the most funny and creative shows on the air. I'm sure he'll find another job in comedy if it gets canned though. 

unbelievably: http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/nathan-for-you-fourth-season-nathan-fielder-comedy-central-1201658250/

• Like 2