What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

Well this is a late update, but it turns out I might have to eat crow now... CBS basically cancelled Supergirl, but CW was quick to pick her up for a second season, and now there are discussions of doing an epic four show crossover is a strong possibility (Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow). How they're gonna fit her in I have no clue because she is in fact on Earth 3 (the third earth), so I have no clue how they are gonna cross her over. The logistics confuse me, but I'm sure they're gonna find a way to make it work (maybe some how combine all of the three universes, or combining just two of them?).

At least Flarrowverse (The Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow) can acknowledge her now. Not sure how they're gonna handle Superman seeing as how even though Superman 'is in her show' they still can't have him be there due to stupid DC licensing.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching that 60 days in. That prison reality thingy. It's pretty good. US prisons are not as bad as I thought they'd be though tbh. 

The missus watched two eps of banshee with me last night and she was glued workout knowing wtf was going on. So we're gonna rewatch the whole thing. Over the moon tbh because we don't really have much in common so it's nice that we can watch something together 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, RAX said:

Started watching Stranger Things. Very promising. Love the 80's music. 

I've heard really good things about this show. Something really nostalgic about it or something. It looks like a greatest hits of all the classic 80s kids movies.

5 minutes ago, Capsov said:

I've heard really good things about this show. Something really nostalgic about it or something. It looks like a greatest hits of all the classic 80s kids movies.

Yeah. Its very cool. A lot of things happening that will be connected somehow i think. I recommend it even though ive only seen the first 2 ep haha 

and its creepy. Not so much that it would classify as a horror. But almost maybe. The scariness is very well done. 

19 hours ago, knapton said:

Finished it today. I really really liked it. I love the 80s theme it has going on. Cant wait till they do another season 

Yep. Watched it again with my girlfriend haha. One of those season when i dont know what to do with my life when i finish it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...