What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

50 minutes ago, Clarkerpes said:

I just got hooked on this show.

is episode 3 the hacker one? I didn't find it that amazing but it was still really good. I thought the first one (Jon Ham one) and the social media rating ones were incredible. The video game one and hacking ones were enjoyable but not quite as good IMO. 

Any Reason why season 1 and season 2 (except 1 episode) aren't on Netflix? It seems weird to include 1 episode from season 2.

The Jon Ham one is an old Christmas episode. It's a couple years old. I dunno mate, I thought every season was on there? If not just stream them online. So fucking good. Yeah the 3rd ep is with the loner guy being blackmailed. Thought it was fantastic. Ep 4 San Junipero is great though imo

eps 5&6 were let downs for me but still worth a watch

9 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I can't stop listening to "Heaven is a Place on Earth" now. Embarrassing.

Don't go there. There's a playlist of the episode on Spotify. I absolutely adore the 80s so I loved that ep from the start. Also think of my parents as youngsters when I hear a 80s song. Also the foreshadowing in the episode was so clever

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

9 eps into 'this is us'

fallen in love with it tbh. It's emotional as fuck. I'm a mess tbh. Love the characters and Mandy Moore is fucking beautiful. The first ep was fantastic and did not see the twist coming. End of second episode i was fucking seething. It's so good

Finally got around to watching the third season of Black Mirror. Amazing. I'm really impressed with what Netflix has done with the show. "San Junipero" really got to me.

I also finished Rick and Morty. Love it! Think it's one of the best TV shows I've watched in a long time. The perfect mix of gross and philosophical humor. :D

• Like 1

On 08/12/2016 at 1:05 PM, prankerd14 said:

Just started watching black mirror cus of you guys and wasn't disappointed ...such a great show...and in a weird way strangely realistic of what could happen in the future......

Make sure you go back and watch series 1 & 2 if you haven't