What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Noel Fielding is the new bake off presenter. What the ACTUAL fuck??

With Sandi Toksvig. makes no sense, cannot think of two people less suited to work together to host a show about *Baking* 

4 hours ago, ungroovy said:

Also, I just noticed that Netflix here calls it the Great British Baking Show but it's actually called Bake Off. I dunno why that is.

Yeah its offically The Great British Bake Off. 

On 17/03/2017 at 9:42 AM, 2point5 said:

Been watching a lot of Supernanny lately. Some kids just need punching in the face. Does my head in. 

If my boy plays up I'll be tombstoning the bastard through a table 

• Like 1

Star Wars Rebels has been extremely hit-and-miss for the entire run of the show. Last week's episode might have been the worst one ever. But I just watched this week's episode and it left me with a super happy feeling of nostalgia. Very satisfying episode. Got to see ol' Ben Kenobi finally.

Inside no 9. Very cool show. 30 min episodes, different story every episode. It's quite similar to black mirror. It's quite funny and dark and twists at the end that you don't see coming. It's from the two blokes who created the league of Gentlemen. It's really good. I've been binge watching it and will be gutted once I've finished