What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

10 hours ago, Scott. said:

@...Dan...

olivia is a massive cunt pal. Fuming

they better bring in a 10/10 for my boy Chris

The poll said it all, 93% in favour of Chris and 7% in favour of Olivia. Bird is bat shit crazy, Chris is a lad. Deserves so much better.

You fully know she's gonna be after Muggy Mike now he's back. 

18 hours ago, Elisa said:

Back to Peggy Hill... she just got mad at Hank and flashed her boobs at a crowd of bikers with her bra still on. Wild woman!! B)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHpRvtLc7WFJW_Q25ONe5

I remember this in my TV Guide back in the day.

• Like 1

My wife has started watching this show called Reign ... it's basically medieval Gossip Girl. It makes me hate my wife and want a divorce. I refuse to even be in the same room when that piece of shit is on, it's THAT intellectually offensive. I wish I owned a shotgun and had the balls to use it so that I could swallow it and never know this fucking show exists at all. It has ruined every perception of my reality and I want that reality to end.

@Ghent does it count if I suggest that I kill myself? If so that's 13.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/07/2017 at 9:14 PM, Buddy Holly said:

I'm a few episodes into Ozark and really loving it. It's like Breaking Bad meets Justified.

Just started this. Enjoyed the first ep. I fucking hate Jason Bateman though 

• 2 weeks later...

Why is Jason Bateman getting so much hate in this thread?

His most prominent role was in Arrested Development, which he did a great job in. He was great in Zootopia. I know he's done a lot of cash in movies like Horrible Bosses and crappy comedies, but those were bad scripts, not bad acting. I am honestly perplexed as to why people here dislike him, other than assuming some of the movies he was in means he's a bad actor, which is a poor use of logic. 

• Like 1