What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

55 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Just watched episode 5 of The Haunting of Hill House and the reveal at the end was so good. Really enjoying this show so far.

I haven’t had time to watch yet.

How many episodes are there? 

Edited by Scott.

Tried to watch The Haunting of Hill House - Turned it off after 5 min. Might give it another try this week.

Watched the  first episode of Peaky Blinders - Meh... not sure what all the fuss is about.

Now watching Ozark,  halfway S1. Clearly inspired by Breaking Bad, but doesn't quite reach the same level. All those redneck characters are NOT interesting, they really bring the show down. Jason Bateman is awesome though. I'll finish S1 to see where it goes.

8 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

Tried to watch The Haunting of Hill House - Turned it off after 5 min. Might give it another try this week.

Watched the  first episode of Peaky Blinders - Meh... not sure what all the fuss is about.

Seems like you really like to give shows a chance! Can't always judge after a single episode.

Stick with Peaky Blinders, it gets incredible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patient #48273 said:

Just watched episode 5 of The Haunting of Hill House and the reveal at the end was so good. Really enjoying this show so far.

I just finished this episode too, so hooked on this show right now.

I see a tiny bit of similarities to LOST in the sense that each episode is dedicated to one character with flashbacks, and how the character’s storylines all intersect at different times. 

I’m hoping there are more seasons to come in the future and it’s not just a miniseries.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

Been smashing my way through Castle the last couple of weeks. It's predictable and kinda silly but I'm loving it (mostly due to Nathan Fillion).

Such an awful show, made Bones seem high-brow. (I watched like all of it lol)

1 minute ago, Kay said:

Such an awful show, made Bones seem high-brow. (I watched like all of it lol)

I tried bones years ago and couldn't get into it. But yeah, Castle is awful, but I love it ? one of those comfort shows I think, the sort where you just turn your brain off and wallow in it

• Like 1

Watched a 6-parter on Netflix called The Forst (La Foret), for anyone who knows what Broadchurch is it's kinda like a French version of that. Young girl goes missing in small French village, local police department investigate everyone in the town and uncover various filthy secrets. It was really good

• Like 1

@Patient #48273 you finish the Haunting of Hill House yet? I'm in the middle of the last episode and they're actually wrapping things up pretty well; definitely delivering answers to most of the questions which is nice.

Also side note but the intro is such a lame rip off from Westworld lol. 

9 hours ago, Kvothe said:

@Patient #48273 you finish the Haunting of Hill House yet? I'm in the middle of the last episode and they're actually wrapping things up pretty well; definitely delivering answers to most of the questions which is nice.

Also side note but the intro is such a lame rip off from Westworld lol. 

Just finished watching it and yeah, they tied things together pretty well. I think the season peaked around episodes 5 and 6, but it was pretty solid the whole way through.

On 10/12/2018 at 9:53 PM, Kay said:

It's pretty good - I spend the whole show thinking 'the mums a bitch' though

So, I've been off work with flu this week, watched both seasons. I actually ended up really enjoying it.

Really looking forward to starting The Haunting of Hill House now too. About time there was a good horror series. 

52 minutes ago, Cali Denial Cape said:

Dang, those type of shows are ones I never get sick of.  Seemed like he had an endless amount of ideas.

I think he'll come up with a new idea soon. I could see him doing something undercover like Sacha Baron Cohen - he actually helped write the 2nd episode for Who Is America? It'll likely be pseudo reality TV where he just screws with people, since he did that prior to Nathan For You on the show This Hour Has 22 Minutes.

He has started carving out his acting career as well, with his roles in the Disaster Artist, The Night Before, Tour de Pharmacy, Rick and Morty, etc.