What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

10 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I thought 'You' was brilliant, binged it all on a very hungover day over the festive period.

Just watched first ep. Me and the missus thought it was proper cringe. Hate the bloke, the female is fucking outstanding, her face is perfection. I’d stalk her too tbh

I’m still watching Seinfeld and I started it almost a year ago, haha. I’m like early on in season three. It’s kind of weird because I can only watch one episode at a time and I only laugh periodically, but I still like to watch it. The psychology of it interests me more than anything else. It’s like a weird case study type thing.

My mom said that it hits its prime in the 4th-6th seasons, so I’m kind of looking forward to that.

Yeah, the first couple of seasons of Seinfeld are weaker and, with the exception of a few episodes, are probably not super enjoyable for people who aren't already quite familiar with the show. I think it's solid from season 3 until the end though. A lot of people think the last two seasons aren't as good because Larry David left, but I think they stand up with the rest of the series.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Yeah I'm in love with her too, she's incredible isn't she.

Would love a crack on Peaches too. 

Mate, that fucking face! Her casting was perfect because I’m pretty sure I’d murder a few people to have her too. Yeah peaches is tidy. 

3 minutes ago, Thejeffster02 said:

I've been watching The Sopranos for the past couple of days, this is one of those shows I wish I got into sooner.

It's a great show ... some of it didn't age well but it was a juggernaut when it was on, made Sunday night exciting!

1 hour ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

It's a great show ... some of it didn't age well but it was a juggernaut when it was on, made Sunday night exciting!

Yeah you're right about the not aging well part, you can totally tell it's a product of the 2000s. I remember vaguely hearing about it when I was younger, but I didn't really realize how popular it was. It gave me kind of a early 2000s Fox drama feel (Besides the violence and the language hence why it was on HBO) when I first watched it though.

Binged The Punisher S2. I'd give it 7.5/10, bit of a letdown compared to S1 IMO, but still solid because I love The Punisher and do think Jon Bernthal is a perfect actor for it, and the tone is correct.

Minor spoilers ahead:

Spoiler

The stuff with the female just seemed to drag out and then later in the season they didn't give it much attention for a few episodes and I almost forgot about it. Just don't know if that was all worthy of 13 episodes, when I was hoping the focus would primarily be Frank/Billy. (and that climax/final resolution was weak IMO)

I know I watched Season 1 & 2 of Daredevil and Season 1 of Luke Cage but I cannot remember if I watched any of Punisher. Although, its gotten to the point now where I've sort of had my fill of the comic book genre and I don't know if I'll ever get to it.

I've been watching The Goldbergs lately and it's becoming more than just background noise. I find myself actually looking up from what I'm doing to see what's happening.