What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

Started Sex Education earlier on Netflix. First ep was decent, quite funny, only thing that’s bugging me is that theyre meant to be in secondary school yet none of them are in school uniform, it’s like they’re trying to make it American, should of just set it in the states then, also the lead actress looks like a cheap Margot Robbie, bothering me a little. Will continue it. 

28 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Started Sex Education earlier on Netflix. First ep was decent, quite funny, only thing that’s bugging me is that theyre meant to be in secondary school yet none of them are in school uniform, it’s like they’re trying to make it American, should of just set it in the states then, also the lead actress looks like a cheap Margot Robbie, bothering me a little. Will continue it. 

I feel like it's kind of meant to be like a US/UK school hybrid, could be wrong though. 

Anyone check out True Detective Season 3 yet? The premier just aired the other week. 

This year looks to be solid for TV with some shows finally coming back. Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, The Handmaid's Tale, The Twilight Zone (Jordan Peele), The OA, maybe Better Call Saul, Rick and Morty, Fargo, and Westworld. Good shit. 

On 1/23/2019 at 4:16 PM, ...Dan... said:

I feel like it's kind of meant to be like a US/UK school hybrid, could be wrong though. 

There’s a cracking pair of perky tits on show 2 mins into ep 1 ?

1 hour ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Anyone check out True Detective Season 3 yet? The premier just aired the other week. 

This year looks to be solid for TV with some shows finally coming back. Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, The Handmaid's Tale, The Twilight Zone (Jordan Peele), The OA, maybe Better Call Saul, Rick and Morty, Fargo, and Westworld. Good shit. 

It’s on my list big man. I’ve got so much shit to get through.

anyone watch Escape From Dannemora? I’ve watched episode one, it was decent, I’ve heard it’s absolutely brilliant so will finish that too at some point. 

Season 2 of Star Trek Discovery and The Orville have recently started. I love that I can feel like there's a "real" Star Trek back between these two shows. Discovery is... nothing like Star Trek at all but already this season is going in a great direction, knocking some of the kinks off from last season. The Orville is just bloody brilliant. It got panned by critics for being a cheap Star Trek "parody" but it's actually a brilliant homage, whilst simultaneously being occasionally gross and hilarious. The last episode to air was really disturbing and emotionally charged, I was surprised and impressed really. surprisingly deep show considering. 

the season 3 finale of The Good Place broke me, too. 

On 11/26/2018 at 11:23 AM, _Kyle_ said:

I called it in season 6 when Dwight fakes a fire drill with a real fire. Officially the jump the shark moment for me.

You might hate that episode, but it recently saved a life.

https://www.nme.com/news/tv/man-saved-womans-life-after-the-office-taught-him-to-perform-cpr-2439375

• Wow 1

Russian Doll is amazing. have one episode left and I am so excited to finish it, because yeah... it's good haha, I highly recommend it. trippy, funny, depressing... all good things.

1 minute ago, Kay said:

Russian Doll is amazing. have one episode left and I am so excited to finish it, because yeah... it's good haha, I highly recommend it. trippy, funny, depressing... all good things.

What's it about?

Feel free to spoil it, I don't care about that spoiler nonsense.

41 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

What's it about?

Feel free to spoil it, I don't care about that spoiler nonsense.

Spoiler

It's based on the concept of Groundhog Day. Basically this kind of weird female is having her 36th birthday in New York - it's all weird hipster douchey New Yorker types. she keeps dying and 'waking up' back in the bathroom at her party. so she tries working out how to 'not die' or what's causing the loop and ends up finding someone else also caught in their own loop. so they try and work it out together - some mental health bits in it, and some existential philosophical bits very occasionally lodged in. I haven't seen the end but I've loved it so far. fuckin' creepy in places lol (to me, anyway) it's mostly a funny show though.

54 minutes ago, Kay said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's based on the concept of Groundhog Day. Basically this kind of weird female is having her 36th birthday in New York - it's all weird hipster douchey New Yorker types. she keeps dying and 'waking up' back in the bathroom at her party. so she tries working out how to 'not die' or what's causing the loop and ends up finding someone else also caught in their own loop. so they try and work it out together - some mental health bits in it, and some existential philosophical bits very occasionally lodged in. I haven't seen the end but I've loved it so far. fuckin' creepy in places lol (to me, anyway) it's mostly a funny show though.

Huh. She die differently?