What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

35 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Sounds like God just wants her dead, she needs to stop being a brat about it and accept her fate.

Yeah but if he just keeps bringing her back then obviously that's not what he wants.

On 2/10/2019 at 8:07 PM, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

I am 3 minutes and 54 seconds into Russian Doll and I'm already annoyed. All the characters are assholes.

Its a fucking brilliant show, asshole characters or not. stick with it, a more redeeming character gets introduced in a few episodes. 

Tried watching Friends from College... Turned it off after 10 min, could not stand the annoying and cliched characters.

Watched the pilot of You. Was interesting... curious to see where this goes.

19 hours ago, Regi. said:

Watching You. Its aight. He’s not that special. Not sure if he’s a bad actor or just kind of dull. But, cool story i guess. 

He reminds me of John Mayer ?

55 minutes ago, theedge00 said:

Tried watching Friends from College... Turned it off after 10 min, could not stand the annoying and cliched characters.

Watched the pilot of You. Was interesting... curious to see where this goes.

He reminds me of John Mayer ?

Haha i can totally see that. 

Just finished it. Over all a good watch. He’s just a little lifeless, but in retrospect it might just fit his creepiness. 

3 hours ago, Regi. said:

Same. And i cant stand that actress. 

*shakes head* I legit love Natasha Lyonne in literally everything. Not really sure why people are that bothered by her character, she's funny. fucked up, but funny. 

44 minutes ago, Kay said:

*shakes head* I legit love Natasha Lyonne in literally everything. Not really sure why people are that bothered by her character, she's funny. fucked up, but funny. 

Yeah, I just finished RD the other day and really liked it, but I also generally enjoy Natasha Lyonne. That said, I kind of felt like Nadia was basically Nicky from OITNB except straight and not in prison.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

Yeah, I just finished RD the other day and really liked it, but I also generally enjoy Natasha Lyonne. That said, I kind of felt like Nadia was basically Nicky from OITNB except straight and not in prison.

Yeah that's true, practially the same character

On 1/21/2019 at 10:04 PM, Bucko said:

Just started a series called game of thrones, all a bit blasé at the minute 

Just finished season 7. I’d give it a solid 7/10, got better as seasons go on. 

Will never understand the absolute obsession though. 

Looking forward to season 8