What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

3 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Yeah second series on now

Oh cool, I'll have to check it out, I liked the first season. They halted the second one because the lead had assault charges against him so I wasn't sure if we'd get another season. 

11 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

First episode was brilliant (only watched the first two so far)

Bloke he finds in the job centre to build the conservatory is fucking brilliant haha. 

? fucking brilliant episode. I’ve only watched one episode, didn’t realise the whole series is available 

38 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

I've been searching for this show I watched the fuck out of while I was in Scotland for almost a decade and I finally fucking found it this morning. The show's called Still Game and I only remember that I loved it.

Everyone loves that. I’ve never seen it. 

40 minutes ago, 2point5 said:

Anyone watched After Life on Netflix yet?

Watched the whole season last night and loved it. Laughed and cried in equal measure. Such a beautiful piece of work. 

Is it a Ricky Gervais specific type of show? I've never liked his shows. The Office, Extras, Derek, etc. doesn't appeal to me. I don't mind him as a person, even laughed a bit at some of his stand up, but his shows just don't work for me. I like the concept of this one but as I historically don't get on with his shows I'm not keen on giving it a go. 

2 hours ago, 2point5 said:

Anyone watched After Life on Netflix yet?

Watched the whole season last night and loved it. Laughed and cried in equal measure. Such a beautiful piece of work. 

Got one episode left. It’s fantastic mate 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bucko said:

Anyone watching the disappearance of Madeleine McCann? Still can’t believe how neglectful the parents were. 

I don't know if I will watch this, I should take a break from all these true crime stuffs ? there is always something new every week!! But I remember the case very well from the news at the time. All I know is that if this would've been a normal working class family leaving their babies unsupervised while they went out for dinner, there would've been a riot and the parents would've been charged with neglect. I remember I used to think it was the parents but it could have been anyone.

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I don't know if I will watch this, I should take a break from all these true crime stuffs ? there is always something new every week!! But I remember the case very well from the news at the time. All I know is that if this would've been a normal working class family leaving their babies unsupervised while they went out for dinner, there would've been a riot and the parents would've been charged with neglect. I remember I used to think it was the parents but it could have been anyone.

Either way it’s the parents neglect that led to her disappearance

I’m pretty much 100% convinced that the parents had something to do with it. Just like how Burke Ramsey definitely killed Jon-Benet Ramsey. I think Madeleine died on accident that night and her parents had to cover it up.

I spend way too much time reading about unsolved mysteries on reddit, hahaha.

• Like 1