What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

8 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Yeah I binged all the previous series at the start of this year. 

This is my first time watching one a week. 

You watched Happy Valley?

I binged season 4 of Line Of Duty last week. Was the only one I didn’t see at the time. 

No not yet. Have you?

24 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I binged season 4 of Line Of Duty last week. Was the only one I didn’t see at the time. 

No not yet. Have you?

Yeah, it's really good, similar Police drama but it's set in Yorkshire instead and quite a bit darker.

8.5 on IMDB and 100% on Rotten Tomatoes, well worth a watch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Yeah, it's really good, similar Police drama but it's set in Yorkshire instead and quite a bit darker.

8.5 on IMDB and 100% on Rotten Tomatoes, well worth a watch.

Just caught up with last nights ep. Absolutely amazing.

surely Hastings isn’t ‘H’?? Too obvious?

Watched two brilliant things on Netflix recently

The first was Dawn Wall about these two free climbers, it sounds shit but it was fucking amazing. Loved every second of it.  Made me emotional, I was willing them on and punching the fucking air. Please watch it. 9/10 

the second was the formula one series. I’m not a F1 fan, I know bits and bobs and some of the racers etc but wow this series is fucking awesome, I binged the fuck out of it. So cool to see the teams and rivalries etc it’s made me interested in the sport. It was excellent, hope they renew it. 9/10

• Love 1

15 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Watched two brilliant things on Netflix recently

The first was Dawn Wall about these two free climbers, it sounds shit but it was fucking amazing. Loved every second of it.  Made me emotional, I was willing them on and punching the fucking air. Please watch it. 9/10 

the second was the formula one series. I’m not a F1 fan, I know bits and bobs and some of the racers etc but wow this series is fucking awesome, I binged the fuck out of it. So cool to see the teams and rivalries etc it’s made me interested in the sport. It was excellent, hope they renew it. 9/10

That F1 series gave me back the love for the sport. I was obssessed as a kid, loved Michael Schumacher, when he retired the first time I lost interest, but I've watched both races so far this season and will hopefully be going Silverstone. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bucko said:

That F1 series gave me back the love for the sport. I was obssessed as a kid, loved Michael Schumacher, when he retired the first time I lost interest, but I've watched both races so far this season and will hopefully be going Silverstone. 

Yeah I used to watch it in my grandparents house with Schumacher, Jacque Villeneuve etc I’ve kept eye on results etc because of Hamilton but don’t really watch it. I’ll try and watch some of the races this season. It’s tough though with all the football on etc who’s your fave driver atm? Hamilton and the other brits obviously but really like Charle Leclerc and Ricciardo. Hate Verstappen, I love a cunt but he’s nit a loveable one 

18 hours ago, Scott. said:

Yeah I used to watch it in my grandparents house with Schumacher, Jacque Villeneuve etc I’ve kept eye on results etc because of Hamilton but don’t really watch it. I’ll try and watch some of the races this season. It’s tough though with all the football on etc who’s your fave driver atm? Hamilton and the other brits obviously but really like Charle Leclerc and Ricciardo. Hate Verstappen, I love a cunt but he’s nit a loveable one 

After watching that series you can’t not love Ricciardo and I felt really sorry for Ocon. LeClerc will be a star and you have to love Kimi for the attitude haha. I will keep my eye on Mick Schumacher too, see if he can continue his dads legacy!