What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

54 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Finished happy valley @...Dan... was decent. Nowhere near as good as people make out. 

Is black summer any good?

I thought it was really good, first season was better than the second season - rapist fella is a proper sicko. 

I'm only three episodes in, I think it's decent so far but it hasn't blown me away yet to be honest. 

3 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

He can't be H surely? I reckon it's that slag he's shagging trying to frame him...

I’d smash the life out of her. Love a nice mature chunky bird. 

Nah I reckon Kate is H ?

24 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I’d smash the life out of her. Love a nice mature chunky bird. 

Nah I reckon Kate is H ?

Yeah me too, first thing I said to the missus is that Hastings was proper punching, has to be something in it with her though? surely she isn't coming back to his dingy Travelodge to get smashed in for bants?

Nah surely not, that would be absolutely mental - I think I'd break my TV in absolute shock if that happened. 

Yeah finished Black Summer last night and it's not very good. Pretty much 0 character development, but at least they are short episodes and only 8 of them. Slightly cool seeing fast zombies I guess.

Started Quicksand last night, seems intriguing. 

Just now, Ry-Bread said:

Yeah finished Black Summer last night and it's not very good. Pretty much 0 character development, but at least they are short episodes and only 8 of them. Slightly cool seeing fast zombies I guess.

28 Days Later would like a word with you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2019 at 1:33 PM, Kay said:

28 Days Later would like a word with you. 

Watched both 28 days and 28 weeks later recently, both have their flaws but are really enjoyable.

28 weeks later opening zombie attack is fucking terrifying, when you see all the zombies appear in the horizon chasing that bloke across the field it's absolutely disgusting.

10 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

Watched both 28 days and 28 weeks later recently, both have their flaws but are really enjoyable.

28 weeks later opening zombie attack is fucking terrifying, when you see all the zombies appear in the horizon chasing that bloke across the field it's absolutely disgusting.

I never actually saw 28 weeks, 28 days later is one of my favourite films from back then, wonderful little zombie flick. 

27 minutes ago, Kay said:

I never actually saw 28 weeks, 28 days later is one of my favourite films from back then, wonderful little zombie flick. 

It's not as good as the first but still well worth a watch if you liked that. 

The fact it is based around and filmed where I live and work makes it even more enjoyable for me though I think. 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 2:32 PM, Ry-Bread said:

Watched the first 10 min, knew right away it was going to be shit. 

• 2 weeks later...