What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

my friend started me on a Netflix original called Love Death Robots. It's a science fiction-y anthology series with episodes that run anywhere from 5 to 20 mins. the animation is really cool and a lot of the themes are thought provoking. it's easily bingeable but also easy to watch for an episode or two. i highly recommend it.

On 7/6/2019 at 10:23 PM, Nasa said:

my friend started me on a Netflix original called Love Death Robots. It's a science fiction-y anthology series with episodes that run anywhere from 5 to 20 mins. the animation is really cool and a lot of the themes are thought provoking. it's easily bingeable but also easy to watch for an episode or two. i highly recommend it.

I've seen most of it, some of it is brilliant, some of them not so much. some very interesting ideas in it though. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Have you read the book? It’s pretty good but there are quite a few differences than the show.

No, I'd really like to though. I plan on reading it, and then her follow up once it's released in September. Are you a fan of the show? 

3 hours ago, punk as fuck said:

No, I'd really like to though. I plan on reading it, and then her follow up once it's released in September. Are you a fan of the show? 

Yeah the show is really good. I haven’t finished season 3 yet but I’m not a huge fan of where it’s going (only a few episodes in but it looks like Serena and June will team up in some predictable uprising of the women).