What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

1 hour ago, Ghent said:

Been watching Euphoria on HBO. Probably the raunchiest/painfully realistic show I've ever seen. Liking it so far

How long ago were you in high school? That show was a cluster fuck and I could only relate to the periods in life when suffering felt poetic, while watching it as an adult and cringing.

6 minutes ago, Melty Mark said:

How long ago were you in high school? That show was a cluster fuck and I could only relate to the periods in life when suffering felt poetic, while watching it as an adult and cringing.

haha well it wasn't realistic to MY high school experience, but some of the emotions the show conveys are things I have been through or can imagine others having went through.

• 2 weeks later...

Started Castle Rock season 2 last night. After getting over the initial surprise of finding out it’s an anthology series where each season tells a different story with new characters I really love it so far. But I am sad, because I loved season 1 and it ended on a cliffhanger and I went into this fully expecting a continuation of that story. I mean I guess it could still tie in later in the season. The main actress is so good in season 2 though. There’s something so weird about her that’s fascinating to watch haha.

• 2 weeks later...