What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

10 minutes ago, heater said:

I didn’t realize Danny Masterson was on it too. I still probably won’t check it out anytime soon, just too much good TV I’m already invested in...but if it’s anything like That 70s Show then I may give it a go, I’ll probably like it. 

You won't, they're all a lot older and it shows.  It's not nearly as fun as 70s show but a good nostalgia for 3 episodes

• Like 1

2 hours ago, heater said:

I didn’t realize Danny Masterson was on it too. I still probably won’t check it out anytime soon, just too much good TV I’m already invested in...but if it’s anything like That 70s Show then I may give it a go, I’ll probably like it. 

He seems super shitty. He's a scientologist and a bunch of women have filed a lawsuit alleging he raped them. 

8 minutes ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

He seems super shitty. He's a scientologist and a bunch of women have filed a lawsuit alleging he raped them. 

Ew really? I missed that. 

I always liked those two on That 70s Show, but if he’s a creep I DEFINITELY don’t need to watch his & support another endeavor of his. 

2 hours ago, Kay said:

Finally managed to catch the first few episodes of The Mandalorian and I fucking love it and I am not a Star Wars fan normally. @Rocky Braveheartwas it you who said it reminded you of Firefly? I totally see it. 

Aye, it was indeed. I've only watched the first two episodes, I desparately want to catch up, but I also want to wait and binge it all like the greedy motherfucker that I am 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, Rocky Braveheart said:

Aye, it was indeed. I've only watched the first two episodes, I desparately want to catch up, but I also want to wait and binge it all like the greedy motherfucker that I am 🤷🏻‍♂️

Episode 4 is practically the Firefly episode with the whore house lol 

7 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

I don't think I can watch that. I heard all about Magnotta when he was all over the news after he killed Jun Lin.

Because of the animal abuse? The only thing you see is the cats before something happens and you see a python lunge at one then it cuts away. Honestly it worth a watch even if you just close your eyes for the cat bits