What TV show are you watching?

Melty Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Finished Devs, the ending was pretty mind boggling but still made enough sense. Really enjoyed it.

Started up the Sopranos last night, watched the first few episodes. It's amazing. So far, it feels like it's more of a dark comedy than a serious drama. I've been laughing much more than I thought I would. I watched most of the first season about 10 years ago so I kind of knew what to expect. One of my buddies ruined the final scene for me though, which I'm still a bit butt hurt over.

-

I rarely pump up companies, but I recently cancelled my sports package for my cable plan and got Crave instead, and I have to say it's so so so worth the money. You get access to most of the HBO and Showtime catalogues for a pretty cheap monthly free; it's better value than Netflix IMO (cheaper, and while Netflix has the quantity, HBO + Showtime have a much higher quality/quantity ratio). 

5 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Where is it hosted? I kept hearing it was coming But didn’t know when or where?

It was on NBC. I imagine you'll be able to find download or streaming links soon if it doesn't show up somewhere you can legally watch it.

• Like 1

Sam Lloyd ( Ted from Scrubs ) has died and I’m fucking gutted.

Scrubs is a beautiful comfort show. As much a  time capsule of the late 90’s/ early 2000’s as blink was. We got any fans here ? 

• Love 1

On 5/4/2020 at 4:41 PM, Ghent said:

Anyone watching The Last Dance? really enjoying it so far..brings me back to a good time period and fun remembering the greatness of MJ

I am watching and enjoying a lot. Obviously didn't grow up watching basketball but I love a sports icon/controversy doc (like the Aaron Hernandez one for example) even if i dont watch the sport itself regularly.

Would MJ be regarded as the greatest of all time? How would the likes of Lebron, Kobe and Shaq compare?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

I am watching and enjoying a lot. Obviously didn't grow up watching basketball but I love a sports icon/controversy doc (like the Aaron Hernandez one for example) even if i dont watch the sport itself regularly.

Would MJ be regarded as the greatest of all time? How would the likes of Lebron, Kobe and Shaq compare?

MJ is the GOAT.  Simple.
Followed by Kobe, Wilt and Lebron.

I am love TLD so much!  So rad to see what happens behind closed doors, and I love how the show jumps from year to year.  Great insight into the difference between eras.

• Like 1